7.

I was walking slowly and while doing my job, I didn't really care though, I still got everyone's orders done by myself.

I watched outside when I got everyone else's orders done and waited paitently for other people to come in. I then saw Eren.

I stared at him as he held out his knife dumb-like. Anyone can fucking see him.

He threw the knife and it hit someone. I was shocked slightly as he stared right through the window and at me. He smirked and winked at me before running off.

I groaned as everyone ran out the place and ran far far away once seeing the dead body.

Dammit Eren.

-

It was about three hours later and only some people came in when nobody knew what happened not too long ago. Eren was really slick, he got the body when everyone was gone and ran off with it hiding behind things when people came around.

Now after finally closing, I changed my uniform into my normal clothes before the door opened up. "We're closed." I said to the young male who walked in.

He stared at me before pulling a knife out. "I want to know all the details you have of Eren Yeager."

"W-what?!" My eyes widened, I was horrified. How did he know Eren's name? Why does he want to know about Eren?

"You heard me midget. Now tell me or I'll slit your throat and feed you to my dogs." He threatened.

I was scared out of my mind, apart of me wanted to rat out Eren, another part of me wanted to keep Eren hidden.

He came over to me and jumped the counter. I backed up into the wall as he pointed the knife at
me.

"Oh you don't like to rat out?" He asked. "Okay suit yourself."

He was going to stab me but I screamed. I screamed a name. "ERENNNNN!" I yelled loudly and he backed up before getting ready to stab me again.

But then a gun noise was made, like a silencer gun. The guy fell on me and I quickly pushed him off of me. I looked at the window to see a small hole in it.

I then saw a figure walking towards the doors. It swung open and I immediately ran over to them. Eren.

I hugged him tightly, out of instinct. I was so scared, he saved me. Oh thank god...

He hugged me back and slowly picked me up. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

"Y-Yes..." I said before hiding my face in his neck. I was so scared... So very scared, but not anymore because he was here. Eren was here to save me.

"I heard you. It was like atleast a 7 minute walk , but I ran so very fast and didn't have time to get into here so I shot and prayed I hit him and not something or not you..."

He slowly put me down before walking over to the counter. He shot the gun again at the guy making me wince at the small noises coming from the gun. "Alright. Ready to start cleaning and deleting those videos?" He asked.

I nodded sigthly before getting straight to work

-

After uh... Cleaning all of that blood and deleting the recordings and making it seem like the videos glitched, we finally went into his car that was parked really far for my liking.

I was quiet as I got into the car and when he started to drive. I just didn't feel like talking. I was still slightly scared. If Eren didn't make it on time I would've been a goner...

"Hey.." He spoke quietly.

"Y-Yes?"

"If someone ever makes you rat me out, you do it. Okay? We will get them when it's time, don't stay quiet for whatever reason, okay?"

"Y-Yes." I said again the same word.

"Next time... You fight or be killed."

I nodded confidently wanting to make it out alive next time without help.

-

He took us back to his home... I can't say it's my home because I really don't want to be here...

We walked together hand in hand before he pushed me into the wall once he shut the door.

My eyes widened as he went to suck my neck. "Eren! N-no!" I push him back and he stumbled a bit before signing.

"I'm sorry. I almost lost control there." His little smile came to his cute face.

I sighed quietly before slowly walking towards the room. "Can I borrow your clothes...?" I asked when Eren walked in.

He nodded before pulling his shirt up and pulling his pants down.

I looked away quickly before looking for comfortable clothes. Once I did I got onto the bed and cuddled the pillows slightly.

I tried to get what happened out of my mind but it was slightly hard due to the fact I almost died. Eren did save me though... Do I owe him?

I turned over slightly to see Eren getting into the covers before glancing at me. We stared at eachother before I sat up.

"I owe you.."