11.

"WHY DID I AGREE!" I yelled as Eren was shooting two people. "Eren stop!"

We were in a random room where you can just kill people I guess... This was weird.

Eren had killed lots of people already and he protected me by standing infront of me. I would yell if someone was coming towards me.

Eren would risk his life to save me and I felt slightly special...

"Shit. Out of bullets." He mumbled before throwing his gun. "Best believe I'm gonna use my knife." He pulled his knife out and flipped it in the air and caught it. I watched him as he told me to follow behind him.

So I did. I grabbed his waist but that didn't stop him from walking up to two fucking people with guns. With a split second...

They were on the ground. My eyes widened and he glanced over his shoulder, not to see if I was there since he could feel me, but to make sure nobody was coming after us.

He had this angry look but I didn't understand why he was angry... It made me confused.

He kept walking and I loosened up my grip on him. "Pick up a gun and kill." He ordered. I quickly picked up a gun before he left me and kept following him like a loss puppy.

I did agree to go with him to kill people... Actually he's said he was leaving to kill people in this weird empty place filled with hiding spots which Eren did not use, and I said I wanted to go.

He told me it would be dark and scary but I still agreed so this was all my fault.

I shakily held the bloody gun getting grossed out. I looked up and walked and turned my head sensing someone was coming for us. "E-Eren!" I said quietly seeing the dark figure.

"What." He said as he stabbed someone knocking them down.

"Eren!" I said louder.

"Shit!" Two people were running towards Eren in the front. "Let go of me real quick."

"Eren please someone is coming." I let go of him and kept close to him. People got into the guys way so he had to stop and kill them. But he killed then so fast it was almost too much.

"Kill them Levi!" He was struggling as he tried to get the two people off of him.

I shakily head my gun up. "G-Get away!" I yelled towards the black figure. He smirked from his mask. "Please! I'm begging you! Or I'll shoot!" I said holding the gun at him.

He stopped moving and stared at me. He tilted his head and I spoke again, "If you move an INCH. I will shoot."

He tilted his head again before moving. I then clicked on the trigger. My eyes widened when it didn't work. No no no. This couldn't be happening.

He ran towards me and I screamed loudly. I closed my eyes and held the gun up. I then hit the black figure across the head and he fell.

I opened my eyes and gasped to see him bleeding. I quickly threw my gun at him out of instinct and pulled my knife out. I got ontop of him and spoke, "I'm... Sorry." I stabbed him repeatedly closing my eyes as I felt tears in my eyes threatening to pour out.

I got up quickly when I felt his pulse and he was gone. I turned around and looked around for Eren. "EREN!" I yelled.

I looked all around slightly getting nervous. I ran around and kept looking for the brunette. Oh come on Eren... Why did you leave me? Or did I leave him?

I kept looking until I saw a figure on the floor with two people on them. I quickly realized it was Eren by his messy hair.

I ran over to him and as soon as I stabbed the guy in the back, the other person was on the floor. Eren stood up and shook them off of him slightly before looking at me.

"You me saved me, my love." He wrapped his arms around me. "I knew I could get one off but I would've been a goner if I tried to kill the other guy." He mumbled as I hugged him back shakily. "I'm sorry I made you kill someone by yourself..."

"No time for that Eren let's get the fuck out of here."

"Alright. Let's go." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran quickly and jumped out of a broken window. He hit the floor and kept running.

I held onto his back as he held onto my ass and legs. I watched as others ran different directions. I laid my head on his shoulder as he kept running. But I knew something was off about him.

When we got to his house he put me down inside and shut the door. He locked it and I stared at his legs. "So what happened?" I asked quietly.

"Hm?" He glanced at me as he walked past me trying to cover whatever he's hiding.

"Did you get hurt?" I asked in my same quiet tone. I followed him and he stayed quiet.

"Well." He said quietly as he pulled his pants down to show me a really bad bruised ankle. "I'm fine though. Just hurts slightly. I'll be good."

I shake my head. "How did that happen? From this two people?"

"Yeah those sons of bitches thought it would be funny to break my fucking ankle. But they didn't. It was close to breaking though." He shrugged. I shivered at his words and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I frowned.

"Not your fault love. Its fine though. I can still walk and run. I just need a day to heal."

He was strong and I knew he was. That is all he needed, one day and he will be strong once again.