15.

Levi's POV

It was late when Eren came back. I had ran over to him and hugged him. "You told them?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"How'd they take it?" I asked very curious.

"Well you know Mikasa... But everyone else took it nicely." He shrugged slightly.

"Ah... Okay..." I looked away. "Your not like... Mad at me for you know?"

"No I'm actually not. I want to be with you and I'll just find a job." He shrugged again.

"Good..." I said before grabbing his death list book. I gave it to him and stared up at him. "So about all this... Are you going to... Throw this out?"

He sighed loudly and sat on the bed flipping through the pages. "I guess..."

I felt guilt flow through me but it was the only way to get him to stop... I couldn't take the pain if both of us got caught, or he gets killed. He hasn't got caught and there's no clues of him anywhere, it wasn't too late to stop.

He stood up and walked out of the room and I quickly followed him. He walked to the door and walked outside with only socks on. Gross.

He then threw it in the trash and walked back in. "Holy fuck it's cold out there." He mumbled.

Tears prickled my eyes knowing he was just tryna change the subject now.

He looked at me and kissed me softly but I pushed him away. "I'm sorry okay?" I said as I backed up. "I just want you to be safe..." I kept backing up as he took steps towards me.

"I want to be with you Levi." He caught on quickly. "I would rather drop everything I did and be with you then continue to kill people and go back to those dirty whores."

I stopped walking backwards and quickly walked back over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back before picking me up. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back.

He walked into the room and slowly laid me down on the bed. He kissed all over my neck and jawline. He then gave me hickeys around my neck making me moan his name.

That took a turn into having sex... It felt better than it did the first time mostly because I'm not as tight as I was before.

-

Eren's POV

I ran far away from the door after lots of screaming was made. Damn... I promised Levi too, after we had sex.

'Promise me E-Eren... You won't kill another person unless they come to you.'

'I promise my love.'

Fuck...

I kept running far away until I bumped into someone. I looked down and my eyes widened. I turned siding quickly.

"Ah Levi! What are you doing here."

"I should be asking you that." He spoke harshly.

"I was just coming out to get you something."

"Oh?"

"Yeah..." I looked down at my shirt to see blood. Fuck. "Anyway, why are you out here."

He walked around me and turned around looking at my shirt. Dammit he's gonna be so mad.

He reached up and grabbed me by my hair and started to drag me. "Ow! Levi stop!"

"Didn't I tell you to stop! You promised me!"

"I know I did and I'm sorry okay! Just stop pulling me!"

"NO!" He yelled and swung me into a wall. I groaned and slid down. "I told you not to for a reason Eren! Are you trying to get me to leave you? Do you want me to leave Eren?!"

"N-No! No no no! Of course not! I don't want that at all."

"Then stop it! I don't want to leave you Eren. I want to be with you so badly. I just don't want you to kill people. Empty your fucking pockets!"

I sighed and stood up. I emptied my pockets and my knives and guns fell out.

He picked them up and put them inside of his little backpack I just noticed. "Let's go. Now." He walked off.

I followed behind him feeling like a child after getting scolded from his mother. Yes mother. Levi acts like a mother.

He folded his arms while he kept walking. I smiled at his little backpack. My eyes dropped down to his ass. Mm... I want to pound out of that shit.

"Stop staring at my ass and move it!" He said quickly. I rolled my eyes and walked next to him.

"Where are we going. This is not the way home at all."

"To your gangs house."

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm giving them your shit."

"Levi come on!" I tried to open his backpack but he slapped my hand away and walked faster. "Dammit Levi give them back."

"No!" He started to run and I ran after him.

We ran all the way to my gangs house. He knocked on it repeatedly before running away from me. He waited for the door to open from afar. He then quickly ran over to it and ran inside.

"LEVI!" I ran inside and everyone was already surrounding Levi.

He quickly took his backpack off and gave them MY SHIT.

"Don't give this to Eren! He doesn't need them anymore." He said passing everything to everyone but Mikasa.

"Aw that's cute!" Hanji giggled.

Levi rolled his eyes before giving my gun to Jean.

I groaned as Levi stepped away from the crowd.

"What's this all about?" Mikasa asked with a confused look.

"Caught this big idiot killing someone else." He folded his arms.

"Haha you got caught." Jean pointed my gun at me. I groaned. Damn Levi.

"Give me my stuff back." I tried to grab my stuff from everyone but they quickly moved.

"Nope. We will respect Levi." Erwin chuckled.

"Let's go now Eren." Levi demanded.

He grabbed my arm and started to drag me. I pleaded for my friends to help. Mikasa was close to helping but Armin stopped her.

I groaned and folded Levi away.

"You didn't have to do all that."

"But I did." He said annoyed.

"Alright Levi." I said kinda annoyed.

-