18.

"Resume?" The girl asked happily.

I rolled my eyes and gave mines and Levi gave his. We then left and went on about our day. "So... Since we got the job are you exited?" Levi asked holding my hand.

"Yep." I lied as good as I can. He smiled at me and swung our hands like always which I found really really really cute.

I kissed his hand and smiled wider. As we walked and talked I felt someone following us. I clenched my free fists and turned Levi towards me and pushed him away from me.

I'm sorry Levi.

I held my gun out and pointed it at the person.

"Woah woah chill! It's me idiot." The guy uncovered his face from his hoodie.

"Jean?" I lower my gun and quickly hide it.

"Eren." Levi spoke. Damn you Jean. You got me caught.

I turned around slowly to see him having his hand out. I frowned and gave him the gun like a child would with their little toy.

"Whoops didn't mean to get you caught." Jean chuckled.

"Shut up asshole." I growled and turned back around to Jean. "Why are you following us anyway."

"Well I wanted to know why you haven't returned our calls. And your getting a job now?" Jean raised and eyebrow slightly amused.

I rolled my eyes again. "Well I've been busy."

"Busy with what?"

"Being with my boyfriend. If you don't mind we were going to a cafe."

"Wait. Why are you getting a job? Did little Levi make you."

"I'm not fucking little horse face." Levi said from behind me.

"Yeah yeah. Answer the question Eren."

"I wanted to get a job with him. Plus it would be nice to start new." I shrugged slightly regretting my words. Jean stared at me and I stared at him back.

He smirked already knowing I was lying. "That's good for you man." Thank god he didn't rat me out. "I'll be seeing you later then. Ay check up on Mikasa though." He tapped my shoulder before walking off.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Levi who had a scowl on his face. "Uh... It was a gift!"

-

First day on the job and I was already having fucking problems.

"Eren! You can't make the tea like that."

"Well sorry I don't know how to fucking do this shit!" I spat at the short male.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the little cup. "Watch me."

I watched him, mostly his little figure move. His hips swayed cutely making me smile slightly. Adorable.

"Understand?" He turned back around and looked at me.

"Oh uh..." Damn I didn't hear a damn thing. "Yep indeed I did."

"Good. Do good, love you." He walked off to the cashier.

"Love you too..." I mumbled quietly slightly annoyed I still don't know what to do.

-

As I was working and slowly getting the hang of it, I felt a weird aura coming for Levi.

I glanced at him to see him stunned.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him trying to calm him down.

"W-What can I get for you?" He spoke quietly to the person infront of us.

"An ice coffee please." The female spoke nicely.

He nodded before doing his job and me still latching onto him.

He quickly gave her drink to her and ran off pushing me away.

I quickly followed him and he hugs me as soon as I gets into the room. "What's wrong love?"

"M-My... P-Parents we're coming..."

"What." I raised an eyebrow slightly.

"I saw their car."

"Could've been someone else's car. They didn't come in did they?" I asked calmly.

"N-No..." He mumbled. "But I know it's them! I know it. Eren I'm not lying to you. They were in the car."

"No they weren't. Come on." I tried to make him a little happy but he shook his head. I believed him but they didn't come in and I doubt they would have.

He let go of my hand and walked past me. He opened the door slightly and looked out. He then slammed it and said, "No no no! Eren please..."

I opened the door widely and walked out shutting it behind me.

I walked over to the cashier and looked down at the two people who Levi's said were his parents. "Hi." I spoke harshly.

They stared up at me and gave me a questioning look.

"What can I do for you." I tried to calm down but from being in the same shoes of Levi's, I couldn't.

"Well... We were wondering if we can put out this sign here..." She held up a small sign. I snatched it out of her hands and her husband glared at me.

I read it,

'Please call ------ if you find my son Levi Ackerman.

Details:
Raven hair with an undercut
Silver eyes
Attitude
Short
Wears lots of skirts
Sarcastic tone

Age: 18 turning 19 on Christmas.

Last seen: wearing a purple shirt and black jeans.
Last saw: At a abandoned house.'

There was a nice little picture of Levi, when he was a baby, and how he looked now. I stared at the last saw. So they've known eh? Why didn't they make there move?

Unless...

We're those cops there to get Levi?

-

"Sorry ma'am. But we can't allow that. But may I ask... How long has he been gone for?"

"About almost a month now..."

"And your just now posting these around?"

"Well yes..."

"I think I've seen him before." I gave her stupid little sign back.

"Really where?!"

"He was in this cafe before. Me and him had a small conversation. Somehow he brought up about moving away..."

"Moving where?!" His father asked.

"He wanted to move to California... He said his plane was leaving the next day... That was like almost 3 days ago now... He's long gone I guess."

His mom clutched onto his father and looked like she was about to cry. Pfft. Pathetic.

They both left after sometime and I folded my arms as I walked back to the storage room. I saw Levi slowly walk out.

"So..." He said quietly.

"They most likely will be moving to California. Your welcome" I kissed his cheek. He hugged me quickly and I can feel him sigh out of relief.

"Oh thank god... I don't think I could handle it if they were to keep looking for me..."

"Excuse me s- LEVI?"

We pulled apart so fast once we saw his mother.

She pulled out a gun and my eyes widened. She then pulled the trigger like she was no mother.