5.

Levi's POV

I blushed as I sat next to Eren. He was way too close for my liking.

He put his hand on my lap and I stiffened. I scooted over slowly as his hand dropped.

"You know Levi. I shouldn't have to be quiet about this. I want to put my hands all over you. If you let me." He smirked.

"W-what?!" He sat up more and turned to face me.

"You heard me. Your a beautiful twink. And I want all of you."

"I-I'm too young!" I said fastly.

"I don't think you remember me saying I'm a killer. I could careless about the laws." He smirked.

"B-but I care!" I stuttered and covered my face. Fuck why do I always stutter around him.

"So your saying you dont want me to touch all over you." He gave me a look it was too hard to describe.

"I-" What do I want him to do? Do I want him to touch me?! Or do I want to get the fuck out of here because i'm young and he's a cold blooded killer?!

"So..." He looked me in the eye. I looked away, only for Eren to grab my chin and make me face him and look him in his beautiful bright eyes.

"F-fine." I can tell my face was a dark red..

Why the hell did I say fine? Oh I don't know, possibly because you love people who kill others for just disrespecting them?!

He latched his hands on my thighs before looking around. "Mm.. Let's go." He picked me up and jogged to his room. I blushed as he swung open the door and pushed me onto his bed. He slammed the door shut.

He walked over to me and touched me all over my body getting close to my lips.

"W-wait!" I push him back and sat up.

"Yes?" He raised an eyebrow as he dropped his hands.

"We're not trying to do sex... Right?"

"Sex?" Eren chuckled loudly before starting at me normally. "Oh no... I don't think your ready for me."

I stared at him in disbelief as he went back to touching me. He pulled my shirt up and pulled my pants down. I blushed when I was only left in my socks and boxers.

He touched my stomach and I moaned at his warm touch. His hands felt so smooth and soft. He licked my stomach causing me to gasp.

"You have a nice body..." Eren kissed my stomach and touched all over my thighs. I lifted my legs up slightly as he went up and through my legs. "Do you want to kiss me..? Levi." He smirked slightly.

I nodded as I looked at his soft lips. He slowly went down to place his lips on mines, but I turned my head leaving him to kiss my cheek.

He glared at me when I looked at him. "I'm sorry.." I push him off, some type of anger rised i'm me. "But I'm no side piece." I sat up and almost covered my mouth at my words.

"What." He said not really asking.

"Didn't you just have some whore over? Yeah, I'm not like that. You touched my body, you should be satisfied. You should also feel special." I spat as I stood up and pulled my pants up and put my shirt on.

"Are you.." He paused as he watched me. "Disrespecting me?"

"Tch. No I'm not. I'm just stating my feelings and I'm no side piece."

He stared down on me and almost made my legs shake. His eye staring was powerful..

"Oh." He pulled out a gun from his drawer. My eyes widened as he kept staring at me. He pointed the gun at me and I stepped back falling onto the bed. I sat up and stared at him right in his eyes.

"W-What are you doing?!" I crawled to the back of the bed.

"You disrespected me. I'm sorry Levi. But I hate it when people disrespect me. Good luck on finding your way to heaven!" He smirked and I felt a tear drop down.

I didn't disrespect him right? I was just stating my facts...

He pulled the trigger and...

BAM

A loud chuckle was made as I turned my head and covered my self like the bullet was gonna stop. I turned my head slowly to see Eren laughing.

"There's no bullets idiot." He laughed even more. "You should've seen your face." He fell to the floor and kept laughing.

I had tears falling down my face, possibly because I'm not ready to die. I want to show my parents that I don't need them.

I crawled to the end of the bed to see him laughing more. I got off the bed and grabbed my phone and stormed out of the room. Eren yelled for me but I didn't want to speak to him.

He's a jokester and I'm not someone who's ready for jokes, and I'm definitely not ready for these type of jokes.

He acts more like a 15 year old then a 23-24 year old. Tch.

"LEVI WAIT UP!" Eren yelled but I stomped past his friends and towards the door.

I swung open the door and kept walking forgetting my shoes.

"IT WAS A JOKE!" He ran after me and grabbed my hand.

"A joke?" I took my hand back and glared at him. "I was fucking scared. I'm not ready to die. You're so funny Eren haha. Leave me the hell alone." I pushed him away from me. "Now I'm disrespecting you. Are you gonna kill me now?!"

"No." He rolled his eyes and followed me as I kept walking. "Come on.. I'm sorry."

"I don't accept your apology. Tch. See you." I walked faster and turned over my shoulder to make sure he's not following me.

He stopped walking and frowned slightly as I kept walking.