22.

No one's POV

A cold breeze hit Eren's sweaty face. He somehow felt alive... He felt better than he did before.

He felt someone wrapped around him and casually kissing his cheeks. He blushed in the dark and looked at the floor.

He sat there starting to get bored of this. He wanted to get out of this darkness and the pain he was receiving. He also wanted to know who was speaking to him.

Who... Is Levi?

Oh that's right.

Eren is still in his kid mind in a his older form. He doesn't know anyone he knows now. He doesn't know anyone known as Levi, Hanji, or Erwin. He doesn't know who the fuck is Mikasa and why is she saying it's Levi's fault.

What did Levi do? Is Levi a girl or a boy? Is Levi kissing him? Hugging him? Eren wanted to know..

Eren hasn't been getting anything bad when he was in the dark. Instead he sat and laid there waiting for anything bad to come his way.

He slowly closed his eyes and the next thing you know...

"HE'S AWAKE!"

-

Levi's POV

I sat next to Eren still wondering what Hanji had done to him. I checked everywhere to see if she had hurt him but I doubt she would, It's just my stupid anxiety telling me to check.

I checked all around him before glancing up at Eren. My eyes widened when I saw small green eyes looking down at me.

"HE'S AWAKE! LILLY!" I yelled loudly and opened the door.

The doctors ran inside and I was immediately pushed out hating the fact I couldn't love on him since he was awake.

I heard lots of noises and complaints coming from the doctors. I paced back and forth a lot this time and quickly texted the group chat we had made when Eren was in his coma 3 weeks ago.

Me:
He's awake!

Everyone quickly responded saying they were on there way.

When they doctors came out I wanted to rush past them and go hug him but before I could, Lilly walked up to me.

"How is he?!" I asked.

"He's fine... But... I want to warn you." She mumbled.

"What?" I said as my anxiety rised.

-

I walked inside and sat down next to the opened eyes figure. He was staring at me with confused eyes. "Are... You Levi?" He asked quietly.

I nodded and wiped any tears that wanted to fall down.

'He might be losing his memory...'

I shake my head trying to get those thoughts out of my mind. He grabbed my hand. "Are you the one who told me to fight?"

"Y-Yes Eren..."

"Who are you to me?"

"I'm your boyfriend..." I mumbled.

"Just answer any questions he throws at you. Please be truthful."

"Why am I here?" He frowned and looked around.

"My mom... She shot you. You tried to protect me and... Well no. You didn't try. You did it... You were put in a coma for over three weeks Eren..."

He stared at me and said, "Are you really my boyfriend or are you just trying to get me to agree with you?" He squeezed my hand tightly.