17.

"F-Fuck... Too hard Eren!" Levi moaned loudly into my ears.

I was standing up and Levi was pushed against the wall and I was making him bounce up and down quickly.

"I'm... Mad so this is what I'm gonna do." I moaned slightly. He held onto me tightly moaning my name over and over.

"Fuck yes! Eren Eren Eren Eren! Ah yes!"

He hit his head on the wall but he didn't seem to care.

We then both came at the same time and were both breathing heavily. I slowly pulled out of him as he lifted up. He shuddered ontop of me before I put him down.

-

Life has been pretty nice I guess. Despite the fact I want to kill people a lot.

Levi and I were out and about like always just walking around and I saw things I've never been to before.

"Hey Eren, I should get another job yeah?"

"Fuck no. I have money Levi. I'll spoil you. If you want a mansion all to ourselves I'll buy one. Do you want me to?"

"N-No.." He mumbled. "I don't want to live off of you though." He swung our hands back and forth.

"But I want you to. I don't care because I know you don't want to use me."

"But E-"

"No buts. I'm buying you everything you need."

He let go of my hand and folded his arms and stopped walking. "Tch. Your so selfish Eren."

"How?" I raised an eyebrow at the shorter male.

"You won't let me do anything." He groaned. "This is not working out."

"What." I stare down at him. Don't tell me he's gonna break up with me over this little ass arguement.

"It's just not fair, Eren. I know I stopped you from your thing..." He kept quiet about 'my thing' since we were out in public. "But this is not fair at all! We can both get a job together."

"But I don't want to actually get a job when I have lots of money. I'd be working just to fucking work." I walked infront of Levi before turning around to see him clearly.

"But it's better than nothing right?" He asked with a frown. I shook my head, no. "That's not fair then."

"It is fair. You took me away from my life. I did what I did for so long now you expect me to just get up and get a different job? Sorry Levi. I'm not like you who is poor with no fucking cash." I spat.

I then just realized what I said making me cover my mouth.

"Ah Levi.... I'm sorry I-" He slapped me. Levi slapped me.

He turned on his heel and walked off. "Levi wait!" I caught up to him and grabbed his hand. "I didn't mean i-"

He slapped me again but with more force. He then ran off. Fuck he was getting me mad.

I ran after him feeling actually pretty shitty for hurting him.

I kept running though I was actually getting tired... He turned a couple of times before he ran into his old shitty house.

He slammed the door in my face and locked it. That didn't mean anything to me though. I kicked it open after about 2 minutes later.

I then walk inside and was greeted with a knife. I backed up slightly. "What the fuck Levi."

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here." He spat. I grabbed his shaking arm and noticed his nervous aura. "S-Stop it!"

"Your nervous Levi. How can I resist this easy attempt." I push him back and he lets go of the knife. I then shut the door even though it was kinda broken.

He backed up into a wall and I stood infront of him. I threw the knife away from the both of us before slowly picking him up.

He looked away trying to get out of my grasp but I didn't stop or drop him. "I'm sorry Levi. I really am. I didn't mean to call you poor at all." I mumbled.

"Whatever. Just put me down."

"Not until you say you forgive me."

"Put. Me. DOWN." He glared at me.

I sighed loudly before kissing his neck. He squirmed a bit at the sudden touch but I didn't stop. I licked his neck and he put his hands on my shoulder.

Is he gonna push me away or what?

He left his hands on my shoulder as he lifted his head back. Cute.

I bit down hard and touched him all over his little waist. He moaned and held onto my shoulders tightly.

"Mm... Eren..." He mumbled some of his words.

I moved back when I was done and he stared at me with his cute little eyes. "I-I won't forgive you until you get a job with me."

I groaned and laid my head down on his chest. "Fine."

"Yes! I forgive you now." I lifted my head slightly to see a genuine smile making me smile. I put him down and hold his hand.

Perhaps getting a job wouldn't be so bad I guess...

-

There was sirens everywhere around this house. Levi stared at me and I stared down at him. What the fuck?!

He grabbed my hand tightly. "Let's go... Now."

"Levi did you call the fucking cops?" My eyes widened thinking about that.

"No!" He said quickly and he seemed honest about it. "Eren... I think it was that guy..."

"How would he know where we are..."

"Eren I ran mostly because he was there and I knew you would follow me..."

Dammit Levi.

"Fuck let's go now." We ran to his broken window and jumped out of it. We looked both ways before jumping the fence sneakily. We both held hands as we ran past peoples laws and houses. We ran and I checked to make sure we didn't get caught.

"Go go!" I whispered yelled.

-

We got out of there nicely. Levi was shaking and his heart was beating fastly. "I don't want to get caught! I told you no fighting okay?"

I nodded slightly making a mental note to kill that fat ass guy.

-

We got back home and we talked about once again what to do and what not to do. Slowly I was getting bored of it but I stuck with it.