3.

I've been away from home for longer than 3 weeks now. Life has been slow, but it's working out slowly. I got a job at some cafe. Thank god they allow us to get some drinks and snacks while being at the job for free.

They have really good black tea if you make it right.

I was now taking orders and making it, I was the only person working right now, but I didn't mind. I know how to work fast and do good.

I've gotten multiple tips.. Well it's possible it's because of my looks. Lots of girls ask for my number but I say, "Sorry ladies, I don't date."

I don't date women...

-

"Can I please have a strawberry and banana smoothie, I also would like croissant tosted." I nodded as I took her order down.

She had strawberry hair, and pretty brown eyes. She was short, more shorter than me.

I turned around after she gave me the money. I started to make her drink before a yell was made.

I turned around and dropped the cup I was holding. The girl has her head on the counter, her eyes were open and she looked dead already.

I frowned and backed up almost falling. That brunette was standing there.

"Ah Levi!" He smiled widely.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I gasped.

"Your name tag..?" He bit his lip. I looked down at my name tag before I said,

"Oh.." I paused and looked at the camera. "T-there's a camera you know.."

He looked up at the camera and said, "Delete those videos."

"W-what?!" I said as my voice hitched. He rolled his eyes as he jumped over the counter.

"Turn that sign to closed. Turn the lights off now." He demanded.

I slowly obliged and did what I was told to. I looked at him to see him pulling Petra to the floor. He then looked at me. "Keys."

I followed his orders again and sighed. Why was I helping him?!

He unlocked doors until he found the camera room. He walked inside and started to do his 'magic.'

"H-hey... What's your name?" I asked as I walked over to him and watched him do what he had to do.

He edited it to make it seem like the lights went off messing up the camera.

"Ah I guess it's fair since I know your name." He bit his lip as he looked away from the screen. "There we go." He sat up and walked off. "My name is Eren. Eren Yeager."

That name rings a bell...

Wait a minute...

"Eren Yeager was reported missing after walking into the woods."

"Your the kid that went missing yeah?" I spoke as I followed him.

"Yes sir." He said calmly. "I'm not a kid though love."

"How did that happen?!"

"That's none of your concern."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 24."

I bit my lip as he picked up the limped body of Petra. Once again, no blood.

"How did you kill her without blood?" I asked quietly.

He pulled something from his pocket. A needle. "My friend made these for me. It kills them instantly." He smirked.

I bit my lip and screeched. "Oh.."