24.

"Alright Eren, your all set to go!" Lilly spoke as she backed up when Eren walked towards me. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you Lilly!" Eren and I both said.

She nodded at us and winked at me making me smile softly. We both continued to hold hands as we walked out, we got into the car and he spoke, "It's so fucking nice to be back outside." He mumbled and smirked at me.

"I know..." I mumbled back.

"That's right, you were with me the whole time you never really left." He frowned. "Thank you for staying with me Levi." He rubbed my thighs.

"Your welcome. I would do it again and again." He kissed my cheek while I spoke before I began to drive off.

-

We got home and he happily jumped onto the bed. "Holy this bed is so fucking comfy I missed it so much."

I got ontop of him and smirked as I kissed his soft lips. He kissed back, smirking between our lips. "I've missed you so much." I began to grind on him.

"I've missed you too." He grabbed my ass and smirked. Before we could do anything else their was a loud knock on the door. "Ugh. It's Hanji."

I groaned and kissed his lips one more time before I got off of him. We both answered the door and everyone piled in and smiled at us.

-

"So Eren, what do you think your gonna do now?"

"I think I want to get into painting." He mumbled.

Everyone stared at Eren and we looked at eachother. "You. Eren Yeager, becoming a painter?" Jean asked slightly teasing Eren.

"Yeah is that a problem?" He pushed Jean off the couch making everyone laugh.

Mikasa then stopped laughing and spoke, "Eren actually can be a good painter I actually snooped into his drawing book before..."

"Mikasa." Eren spoke. "If I were you. I would run."

She got up and ran and Eren ran after her pissed off that she would read his shit. I laughed and watched them.

-

(Let's say I wanted to finish this story... There will be a lot of time skips...)

A couple of month later.

Eren began to start his little painting career while I was forced to stay and do something else instead of looking for a job due to the fact he doesn't want me to get caught or hurt.

Now I write. I do actually like to draw and paint, Eren got me all the supplies if I wanted to join him, but writing was my cup of tea. We both turned one of the empty rooms into a painting room and writing room.

It was split in half and we both had different colors on the walls. We were glad we actually like the same music and both liked it to be quiet when doing our work.

It was a cute couples thing and I actually enjoyed that. Me and Eren would take breaks and make love... Eat, hang out, go visit his gang or they would visit us.

It was repetitive and I actually didn't have a problem with that... For some reason I loved this new thing we had going on.

Eren had slip ups and would try to go back to killing people when he got frustrated, but I calmed him down and told him killing wasn't the answer.

Soon Eren began to realize he actually didn't want to kill anymore and he just wanted to be at peace.

Weeks passed and he started to encourage his gang to stop this killing mess. I was right besides him when he was telling them to stop.

Soon they actually did stop and began to find their own careers. They never move out or any thing, they were one big family who just couldn't bare to live without eachother.

I was proud of all of them and mostly proud of Eren for being better.

-

Eren told me his past and slightly I was hurt by it. He was just a kid wanting love and didn't get it for no reason.

It made me also wonder why his parents didn't like Eren anymore... It made me wonder why his own sister didn't like him anymore.

He never knew why but he ended it all. He also told me he doesn't know if his parents are still alive. If they were, he would be disappointed. Eren wanted them dead but chose to ignore the agitating fact that he would never know.