13.

Levi's POV

The next morning after me and Eren took another shower and we ate breakfast, me and him went back to his gang house.

I felt slightly sore but I ignored the pain. Eren had his hand on my thigh as we drove. I was wearing a white skirt with a black shirt with writing on it.

It was plain and I didn't really care. Though Eren cared.

1 Hour ago:

"No. Your not wearing that. After I just claimed you? Yeah no. Take this shit off."

"But I want to... If we're gonna do whatever we're doing you need to let me wear what I want!" I pouted.

He sighed and looked for some pants we got back from home. I stared at him and folded my arms.

"Stop." I frown slightly.

"Nope. Your wearing sweats and one of my hoodies. Put it on."

"Eren please." I frowned even more. I unfolded my arms as he gave me the clothes, I smacked it out of his hand and he glared daggers at me.

I stayed still even though I was actually scared shitless. He huffed and covered his face, he was annoyed and he was showing it.

"Fine Levi." He turned away and grabbed the clothes before putting them up. I stayed still slightly mad at myself for making him mad but I should be able to wear what I want... Right?

-

Now:

"Are you still mad at me, Eren?" I asked while looking at his hand on my thigh.

"Mm... I don't know. Am I?" He squeezed my thigh slightly making me wince at his strength.

"Okay okay! I get it Eren." I tried to push his hand off. He loosened his grip and I frowned. "Fine. I'll change. I brought your stupid pants and hoodie." I grabbed it from the backseat and put his hoodie on first.

"Thank you. And for that I'll give you a really good treat." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes before lifting up slightly and putting the sweats on.

I folded my arms annoyed that he won the stupid arguement. Damn... I should stand my ground more.

-

We walked inside of his gangs house and everyone quickly ran over to us. Well mostly Eren. They all were happy he was here which made me actually happy for Eren.

They then started to greet me and stared at me up and down. "Uh..." I backed up a bit once they got closer.

"Alright Alright. Back the fuck up."

"Are you two dating?" Jean asked with a long face.

"Oh uh..." I looked away hoping Eren would answer. Which he did.

"Yeah. If any of you guys have a problem with that then me and you are gonna have problems." He glared at all of them.

"Are you gonna tell him about all the whores you have?" Mikasa asked but instead of glaring at Eren, she glared at me.

I looked up at Eren who was scratching the back of his neck. I glared at him before he spoke, "Why? I already dropped all of them." He folded his arms.

"Oh?" Mikasa glanced at Eren. "I don't really trust this shorty. You should drop him next. You told all your whores that you were dating them. Is he one of them?"

"Mikasa!" Sasha covered her mouth and pulled her away from the crowd.

I fidget with my hands actually feeling mad. Eren groaned and pulled me into his other room. He shut the door and locked it.

"I'm sorry about that. What Mikasa said was true, but I did drop them and I don't think your a whore. I actually think your someone I can date..."

"Oh?" I stared at him and sat on his bed. I rolled my eyes and frowned. "Whatever."

"Levi don't be like that." He quickly went over to me and hugged me. I frowned even more before giving in. "I promise it's not true okay? I only want you."

"Why did you tell them we were dating?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Are we not?"

"No. You never asked me out or to be my boyfriend." I folded my arms again.

"Oh... Is that what your supposed to do?" I nodded slightly as he pulled me to his lap. "Alright then. Let's start out with this... Do you want to go out with me? No. Go out with me."

"You can't demand me or it's not cute." I stare at him.

He groaned. "Do you want to go out with me." He stared at me.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes!"

"Great... Guess I'll make a date night... How about next Saturday?"

"Sure." He smiled at me after I answered. He kissed me softly before their was a loud knock on the door.

Eren groaned before I got off of him and giggled slightly. He swung open the door after unlocking it.s He glared at the person and it was Hanji.

"Aw! Did I ruin your guys fun? Too bad!" She giggled. "It's time for us to get to know Levi!"

I stared at her with a dumbfounded look before knowing it was necessary if I was going to be with Eren...

-

"You saved my boy!" Connie rubbed my head which I slapped him away. He laughed before staring at me.

"Yeah he did." Eren put his hands on my waist while standing behind me. I folded my arms as he continue to speak, "He saved himself and saved me, two kills for someone who doesn't want to be apart of killing."

I rolled my eyes once Mikasa started to speak, "If he doesn't want to kill people why is he with you?"

"Maybe because I like him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you 18?"

"Aren't you a fucking killer with no brain cells?"

"Aren't you a killer also now?"

"I'm a hero." I bragged slightly playfully only to piss her off.

Everyone cheered for me and I smirked slightly kinda liking the little bit of attention.

Eren picked me up and twisted me around to sit on his shoulders. I played with his hair like a fucking child but wasn't bothered by it.

Mikasa and I glared at eachother from time to time while everyone got to know me.

I think I dropped the act of me being 18 and Eren being 24. I'll just say I really don't tell about our age anymore and maybe It's a good thing he's the age he is... I kinda like that he's older than me.

Am I inlove with someone who's older than me? Yeah I think so..