12.

Eren's POV

I felt bad that I left Levi to fend for himself all because I was worried about me dying. Dammit. My selfish ways...

Levi had instructed me to stay in bed instead of going out to kill more people. I felt bad that Levi was acting strange now all because of me.

"LEVI!" I yelled out for the younger male.

The door opened up to reveal the raven with a bowl of soup and water in his other hand. "I'm not sick idiot."

"You are sick! Just shush and let me do my thing." He glared at me. I rolled my eyes as he sat down next to me on the bed. "Alright open."

I glare at him and say, "No fucking way I can feed myself."

"OPEN!" He said more harshly. I groaned and opened my mouth. He put it in my mouth before pulling the spoon out. "Good?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes as he continued to feed me.

-

After that he laid next to me and we talked for the whole afternoon. "So. Are you mad that you had to kill two people?" I asked as I glanced at him.

"N-No..." He said quietly. "I'm just.. Scared that's all. I don't want to get caught, and I don't want you to get caught."

"Levi." I sat up and stared down at him. "We won't get caught, and if we do, we will run until our very last breath. We're gonna survive that too. And if we go to jail, who cares we will come out, sneak out too."

"Wow Eren that really helps." He said sarcastically. I chuckled slightly.

"I know, Im not too good with enthusiasm, but believe me, when your with me and you follow my rules, we won't get caught. Understsnd me?"

He nodded and I pulled him towards me hugging him softly. I can't get enough of hugging his small waist.

I kissed his neck and pulled him to my lap. I sat him down and made him grind on me and he soon did it by himself.

Our kiss was long and eager possibly from lots of tension.

"I want you." Levi said pulling back from me.

"Oh? Is that so?" I smirked and kissed his neck. He moaned softly making my manhood rise slightly. He turns me on way too fast, and I think he knows that.

"Y-Yes." He moaned against my hair.

I pulled his shirt up when I released my lips from his neck. I place kisses all along his clean pale body. I kissed his nipples and sucked on his right one.

He moaned and put his hands on my shoulders and left a sloppy kiss on my shoulders leaving saliva to drop down onto my boxers.

I tugged on his nipple with my teeth before giving his left nipple attention. He moaned a little louder making me smirk.

I wasn't really one to take it slow, but for Levi, I'll go slow for him. Just a bit.

I tugged on his nipple and pulled my head back. I lifted him up and pulled his pants down and his boxers following down.

I didn't give him time to think, I jacked him off quickly and he moaned loudly.

"Yeah moan louder for me and I'll let you get a treat." I smirked up at him. He moaned louder making me smirk even more. "You want that treat don't you slut?" I pumped his cock faster before lifting him up.

He let out a small moan before I pulled my boxers down. I sat him back down on the side of my boner. I reached over for my lube and got some on my hands. Levi watched me with interest. I applied it to my boner and jacked myself off slightly.