23.

After hearing all of that we went back inside. I stayed quiet and looked at Eren. I wanted to know more about his story... I felt really back actually...

He grabbed my hand again and held it tightly as he asked questions again. "Why do you look like a horse."

"I don't fucking know Eren." Jean growled at him.

Everyone laughed and Eren stared at everyone with a confused look. I rolled my eyes and Eren glanced at me. "Can I... See your phone again?" He asked quietly.

"Sure... But why?" I asked as I unlocked my phone and gave it to him.

"I really want to remember you Levi..." He said quietly. "You feel like someone who was important to me from all the stories people are telling me. I hope what they say is true because if so... I'll continue to protect you no matter what." He said sternly still having that power to him.

I smiled at him before he looked away and went through my photos again. Everyone caught on and slowly joined him and looked at the photos gushing at me and Eren. I rolled my eyes when they looked st me and at Eren since they've never thought Eren to be the type of person to actually take photos.

I guess I'm just really special to him. I hope he will remember me and everyone else...

-

Two days have passed and Eren was starting to remember little things like how me and him met, the first time we uh... Had sex... Tch.

"I'm bored." He mumbled.

"I know. When you get out of here me and you will go do something fun okay?"

"Okay." He said quietly. "For now." He pulled me to him and smashed my lips onto his. I moaned against his soft lips and slowly kissed him back.

I missed his lips so much...

We kissed for awhile before we both pulled back. "So my boyfriend is also a really good kisser eh?" He smirked.

I blushed and look away.

"And is always shy?"

"I'm not shy!" I glared at him.

"Yeah your are. But that's very cute about you" He kissed my hand and I blushed even more.

-

"I'm noticing some drastic changes..." Hanji said quietly while I watched Eren sleep.

"What?"

"He seems... Nicer now." Hanji mumbled. "He has always been nice don't get me wrong, but he use to have that sarcasm now it's not there."

"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked quietly slightly confused why everyone was agreeing with Hanji.

"Of course it is." Erwin spoke.

"But..." Hanji sighed. "It's just weird not having the same person anymore. We all love Eren dearly and want him to be the same."

I then understood. They were right. He was too nice? too romantic, too lovely... Maybe I was inlove with Eren because he was so sarcastic and we both had to learn how to be in a relationship. It almost seems like Eren has always known but didn't want to show it?

"Oh.." I looked at Eren. "I guess your right... I just didn't notice because I was so happy he was awake."

"We understand Levi." Jean nodded slightly.

"Yeah.." Sasha said quietly. "Try and make him how he was before."

I nodded at them before they slowly started to pack up and leave.

I waved bye towards them and waited for Eren to wake up.

-

Three hours passed and he finally woke up. He yawned and spoke, "Morning love."

"Morning..." I said quietly before quickly taking a sip out of my tea.

"You okay?" He asked slowly turning his head towards me.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." He stared at me.

I looked away.

"Did I do something?" He asked quietly.

"No? No no!" I said quickly. "It's just... Your not the same and I know I have to get you back to normal."

"Huh?" He stared at me.

"You use to be sarcastic, a lot. You made really hurtful jokes towards people." I said remembering the first time he did a really scary joke. "I kinda miss that part of you."

He stared at me it confused eyes before looking away. "I see..." He mumbled before looking at me again. "Okay then. Help me remember."

-

Three days have passed, Eren has 5 more days until he can get out of this hell home.

Eren has been more sarcastic lately, everyone is catching onto the change slightly. I think I'm pretty good at making people remember certain things.

I was now in the car on my way back to Eren and give him his clothes so he can wear for when he's out of this boring ass hospital.

All of Eren's gang members are there keeping him company while I went to get his clothes.

I pulled up into the drive way and locked my car with Eren's belongings in my hands.

I went to his room greeting Lilly on the way in. I walked inside and saw everyone laughing with Eren.

I smiled as I watched my lover laugh. I set the folded clothes down and sat down in my seat. Eren finally noticed me and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey." I responded.

I kissed his lips making everyone gush besides Mikasa like always. The kiss was a little too long but we didn't really care. We soon both backed up and smiled at eachother.