10.

"RUN!" Eren told me as he grabbed my arm.

I quickly ran with him holding his arm praying quietly. "God please save me while I'm on this deadly wish."

"OH SHUSH LEVI GOD CANT SAVE YOU NOW! LETS GO!"

Soon a big explosion was made and lots of screaming, we kept running and I continued to pray. "Oh lord I'm so sorry for disrespecting you and turning to the bad side please accept my forgiveness!" I cried out dramatically.

"SHH! YOUR GONNA GET US CAUGHT!"

"YOUR THE ONE YELLING!"

"AGH!" We both said at the same time.

We finally came to a stop and we both turned around. I saw the smoke from a far slightly freaking me out that I participated on this.

Eren did all the work I just guarded him. Damn.

I held his hand before the cops drove by. He smirked down at me before we walked off like nothing just happened.

"Eren Im scared..." I said quietly.

I actually was scared, I don't like to show a anyone that I'm scared but Eren... I wanted to show it to him so he can fucking protect me!

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him. "When your with me, you'll never get hurt. And that's a fucking promise."

I looked at him in the eyes before my eyes widened. "EREN WATCH OUT."

Eren didn't look back, Instead he said, "KICK YOUR FEET OUT IN THREE TWO ONE!" He turned around quickly and I kicked my feet hitting the guy backwards. Teamwork!

He put me down before pulling out a gun. He blocked me and pointed the gun at the guy. "Who the fuck are you. Who do you work for huh?"

The person slowly looked up. "Bertolt?" Eren lowered his gun. He laughed manically like which made me roll my eyes at his actions. "Oh god! This is fucking great! You were next to kill tomorrow!" He laughed and laughed and laughed.

I groaned at his instincts and he stopped.

"Well this couldn't be the perfect timing... Goodbye loser." He shot his gun repeatedly before running off. "COME ON LEVI!"

I sighed. "More running. Great."

-

"Are you gonna hide his body?"

"No. I didn't touch him so. It'll just be a random homicide."

"What if you get caught?" I asked quietly.

"That's not gonna happen love." He kissed my cheek before walking us into his bedroom. I followed him inside and sat on his bed.

"Why do you laugh so much?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Why not? Its funny!" He laughed before getting on the bed. "Anyway..."

I stared at his legs before looking down at my lap. "I don't think I want to be apart of this."

"Hey you agreed, I didn't force you." He put his hands up defensively before finally sitting. up. "But... If you don't want to be apart of it okay then."

"Okay." I mumbled. I fidget with my hands slightly nervous. Damn why do I always get nervous now?

"Calm down Levi." he grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "There's no need for you to be so nervous. I'm here. If you want to leave right now, go. I'll always be here to protect you from afar."

My eyes felt tears wanting to prickle them. Was I being sensitive? I don't want to be sensitive. But I couldn't help it infront of Eren... Why did I want to show him all of my weaknesses?

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "Is it bad... That I want to cry because I'm scared for you?" I asked quietly in his chest.

He slowly pulled back before standing up. He stared down at me. He showed me confidence just by his beautiful turquoise eyes.

He didn't have to say nothing more. I understood that he wouldn't go down without a fight. I stood up and grabbed his hair. I pulled him down to my level and kissed him.

He kissed me back and his hands roamed all over my body. I moaned against his soft lips once he placed his hands on my ass.

He bit my lip and pulled back. "Your cute Levi." He mumbled softly when he let go of my lip.

"I'm not." I mumbled.

"You are. End of conversation!"

"But I-"

"END OF CONVERSATION!"

"BUT-"

"END. OF. CONVERSATION."

"B-"

"NO." He covered my mouth and slowly pulled me out of the room. "Now let's eat. If I hear you say something I'll fuck the living shit out of you."

He uncovered my mouth and I kept quiet but hesitant. Maybe I did want him to fu- NO. WHAT THE HELL... He's still way older than me. 18 and 24 just doesn't sit right with me.

But then again...