26.

Eren's POV

I walked out of the dark alley way after stabbing the male and looked down at the raven hair male.

I stared at him for awhile before speaking, "Your welcome." My voice was hoarse and raspy. He stayed quiet and shook slowly. He was afraid of me.

The raven looked at me with his silver blueish eyes forcing himself to look away but look right back at me.

I scratched my chin before speaking again, "I think it was clear I wanted a thank you. I didn't kill him for no reason... I'm pretty sure we speak the same language.. Or maybe your just too frightened to speak." I continued to stare at him.

He breathed in and breathed before saying, "T-thank you." I then looked at him before walking off besides him.

Levi's POV

"This was amazing Levi!" My publisher spoke happily. "I've gotta say. This one right here is amazing. How'd you come up with it?"

"Oh..." I looked down. "I came up with this story when I had a small dream. It was so weird! So random! And I somehow pushed it together and came up with this."

"I love the character Eren so very much."

I nodded and smiled as I looked at him.

"This is definitely going out. What are you gonna call it?"

"It's called. "Kill or Be Killed."