8.

SMUT!!!

Eren watched my every move after he didn't question me when I went under the covers. He lifted the covers up ever so slightly to look at me. Oh to see that beautiful gaze he gave me...

I slowly pulled down his pants with a little struggle and him lfiting himself up. "Hey... Before you do something you don't want to do... You have my words you don't have to this." Eren spoke nicely towards me.

I blushed and looked right at him. "I'm fine. I want to do this." I mumbled before pulling boxers down ever so slightly and immediately his boner popped out.

I blushed at his size and slowly grabbed onto it.

"T-This is my first time by the way..." I said quietly. "So Im sorry if Im not good like your others." I mumbled.

He took the cover off and stared at me. "If it's from you, it'll be way better than the others." He winked.

I blushed before slowing licking his member. I kept my eyes on his size and licked him up and down to get him wet.

I then took him whole into my mouth slightly gagging. I pull myself back and cough slightly. "Don't force your self, train your mouth first."

I looked up at him to see his eyes closed normally. I frowned before obeying him only taking him in by the tip.

Slightly bringing my head down to my limits then back up. I looked up to see him still looking the same with closed eyes.

I frowned but kept going. I started to test myself and went deeper which worked out nicely. I kept bopping my head up and down and got no reaction.

Good dammit...

This is too hard...

I kept going and started to play with his balls. Maybe that would work...? I began to get sloppy and lifted my head up, spitting all over his length. I jacked him off quickly before putting him back in my mouth.

I moved my hands and my head up and down at the same time and felt him twitch under me. I looked up to see his eyes slightly open and he looked like he was enjoying it.

I moaned around him basically asking if he liked it. He put his hands on my hair and guided me down further. I chocked but didn't move and he didn't seem to care.

He pulled me back up and I kept doing my same trick that made him twitch under me. He moaned slightly and I blushed.

"Levi..." He moaned my name making me moan around him. My eyes rolled back a bit as I used one hand to jack him off and my others to play with his now wet balls covered with saliva.

"Just like that." He groaned slightly and I blushed at his hoarse voice. Damn... "Levi... Levi Levi Levi! M-More." He stuttered? Oh that had to be the most hottest thing I've heard in my life time...

I went faster and faster pressuring my throat to go all the way down. I kept playing with his wet balls and saw saliva slide down his thigh. I smirked before tasting a salty texture in my mouth..

Is that... His precum? I blushed once again before going even faster passing my limits.

"Oh fuck... Levi I'm gonna cum... Oh fuck... Shit shit shit!" His hot german accent rang through my ears making my boner rise.

I stayed still slightly moving a bit as I felt a warm liquid hit my throat. It stung like hell but when I pulled back and swallowed I enjoyed it...

His breathing looked rapid and his face was red. "Fuck... You sure that was your first time?"

I nodded before slowly crawling on him. I sat on top of him away from his boner and kissed him softly actually kinda liking this..

"Your great." He mumbled against my lips before pulling away. "Alright. My turn." He flipped us over and took my pants and boxers off swiftly.

I blushed intensely when he didn't give me no time to think or say anything. Instead, he took me into his mouth and jacked me off quickly.

-

The next morning I woke up and slowly sat up. I blushed remembering the events of last night. I looked at the mirror from the stand and slowly stood up glancing to see Eren asleep.

I walk over to the mirror and blushed when I saw all the purple/yellow marks. Dammit Eren...

I covered my neck with my hand before looking at the now awake boy. Shit.

I quickly ran over to him and got into bed pretending I also just woke up.

"I've been up Levi." He said as he opened his eyes.

"Oh.." I said quietly before sitting up again. Embarrassed by my actions.

"Yeah... How do you like your hickeys hm?"

"Uh... I dunno." I mumbled.

"Mm.." He smirked at me before getting out of bed, he stood up and revealed all of his glory.

I couldn't look away, I watched as he watched me. I then realized... Was I naked too? I checked and yep... Sure was.. Embarrassing!

Eren chuckled before pulling his pants and boxers up all at the same time before going over to my side. He bent down slightly and lifted my chin up. He kissed my lips before saying, "After last night... I might have to actually make you mines."