Elevator Talk

The man that Viktor referred to as Harlan walked past him

The man that Viktor referred to as Harlan walked past him. He stared at the two Sparrow bodies. Luther warily watched him, kneeling over Sloane protectively. Diego gave a sharp whistle.

"You!" Diego pointed a finger towards the elevator. Stanley froze and looked at his dad. "Upstairs! Now!"

Stanley ignored him, making his way toward us. Diego took long strides to reach Stanley. The boy wrapped his arms around Diego, placing his head against his stomach. Stanley quickly left to go upstairs.

"Oh man. Heaved to Betsy." Klaus suddenly appeared next to me. I jumped, my shadows flaring and whacking Klaus in the stomach. He groaned, slouching over. "Damn it Tam."

"Don't scare me like that!" I winced, retracting the shadows.

"What did you guys do?" Klaus groaned, trying to stand up straight. He gasped, placing a hand on his chest. Klaus pointed toward Viktor. "Did Viktor go full Carrie again?"

Viktor quickly shook his head no.

"We didn't do this." Allison directed her gaze to Harlan.

"Harlan?" Viktor reached a hand toward the older man.

"Don't!" Harlan flinched away. Klaus jumped, grasping my arm and stepping back. "Don't come near me, please."

Harlan hands slowly went to his head. His eyes closed as he tried to calm down. Diego and Allison met up behind Harlan. There was a few feet in distance between them at the man. Diego waved us over. Klaus started to pull me away from Harlan and Viktor.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay." Viktor said softly. Harlan took shaky breaths. Klaus and I went behind Viktor from a distance. "You can talk now."

"Who the hell is creepy grandpa?" Klaus asked as we joined Diego and Allison.

"One of your past flings from the 60's." I smirked at Klaus.

"No." Klaus looked at me in horror. "Is it David? Oh, God, please don't let it be David."

"Was he the one with the strange orange addiction?" I titled my head.

"Nah, that way Cole. David was the one who stalked Elvis before he got obsessed with me." Klaus explained.

"Oh! The one that looked like handsome Squidward?"I nodded in realization.

"That's the one!" Klaus released a chuckle. "He was such a beautiful little psycho."

"Okay, back on task." Diego snapped his fingers. "To answer your question Klaus, that's the kid Viktor saved in Dallas."

"No shitting way." I glanced at Harlan.

"Oh shit!" Klaus gasped with eyes wide. "You're right.

"Oh, yeah," Allison placed a hand on Diego's chest before crossing her arms, "shit."