Dinner With Dad

Klaus and I went to the location Dad had on the letter

Klaus and I went to the location Dad had on the letter. Things with Dave didn't go so well for Klaus. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses and had his flask in hand. I had a feeling this was going to be a shit dinner, but then again any dinner with Dad was shitty. We entered the building and looked for the elevators. A sign stated that we had to climb a set of stairs. I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"What's the matter, Tam-Tam, didn't want to climb some stairs?" Diego walked up to us.

"More like I want to stay as far away from Dad." I sent him a small smile.

"I think we all do." Allison uttered.

"Let's just get this over with." Luther motioned for us to head up stairs.

"Is he really that bad?" Vanya asked as we started to walk to the elevators.

"You'll see for yourself." Klaus informed her.

"Is that Five?" I pointed towards the teenager stepping into an elevator.

We all picked up our pace to catch up with Five.

"Wait." Diego held open the closing elevator door and stepped in.

"Hold it." Allison jogged to get inside.

"Can someone just hold the button?" I asked, quickly stepping in.

Klaus and Vanya followed suit. I stood next to Allison, offering her a small smile.

"Hey, everyone." Klaus went straight to the back of the elevator.

"Excuse me." Luther finally stepped inside.

"Good. We're all here." Five pressed the button to close the doors.

A ding signaled that the doors were closing. Once the elevator door shut, we started to ascended to the top floor in the building. I anxiously cuddled with my hands, trying to mentally prepare myself for the encounter with Dad. A stench started to fill the room.

"Oh..." Allison quickly covered her nose with her jacket.

"Oof." Five scrunched up his nose.

"Really?" I coughed, lifting the hem of my dress to cover my mouth and nose.

"Luther!" Diego called out.

"Oh, my God." Vanya fanned the air in front of her before pinching her nose.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther sheepishly told us.