Revealing Actions

It was the next morning and Allison had called

It was the next morning and Allison had called. She had found Klaus' home address. Allison picked me up in a cab that she had called. The entire ride to our brother's house was filled with catching up. From the moment we arrived to Dallas to now.

The cab pulled up into a driveway of a white mansion. I gaped at the house Klaus has gotten. Leave it to him to live the big life. I exchanged a look with Allison when the car stopped. I exited the vehicle as Allison paid the driver before he left. Nerves started to eat away at my stomach.

"Do you think Ben is here...and alive?" I nervously asked my sister as she stepped next to me.

"I honestly don't know, Tam." Allison gave me a weak smile. "We don't know if ghosts can time travel. We don't know if Ben was somehow brought back to life. We-wait."

"Wait?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Are you scared how Ben, if he is here, will react if he found out you're married?" Allison asked softly.

"Y-yeah. I guess so." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Tamela, if Ben is alive by some miracle then yeah, maybe we will have a problem. But, in all honesty?" Allison placed a hand on my shoulder. "He's dead and has been for years. I think it's time that you move on and I think you already have. Mario seems like a great guy. He loves you and I know you love him, too."

"I really do." I softly smiled at her.

"Then Ben will understand. I'm happy for you and you're happy. That's all that matters. Now come on, let's see Klaus." Allison walked towards the door.

She rang the doorbell. No one answered the door. Allison took a few steps back and looked around the yard.

"Do you think he's out back?" I suggested.

"Let's find out."

We walked around to the back of the house. I gaped at the large estate Klaus had managed to get. Not only was it clean, but it seemed to be as if royalty lived here. We went into the back yard to see acres of land with a garden, a pool house, and so much more things I couldn't even process.

"Want to check the pool house?" Allison asked, pointed towards the open doors.

"Why not." I shrugged.

We made our way to the pool house. I slowly walked into the area bracing myself for what's to come. In the middle of the pool was our brother. Klaus had a pair of shades covering his eyes as he held a glass of an alcoholic drink in hand and a cigarette in between his lips. He was on a pink pool floatie lying on his back.

"Klaus?" Allison said in disbelief.

"Allison?" Klaus gasped. "Tamela?"

Allison let out a shriek of joy. She took off her shoes as she dashed for the pool. I copied her actions and jumped into the water. Klaus stood up as he held out his arms. I wrapped my arms around him with a large smile. Allison quickly jumped into the pool and joined the family hug.