The Mini Sun

We finally came up with an idea to stop the Kugelblitz

We finally came up with an idea to stop the Kugelblitz. The Sparrows and the Umbrellas met in the basement. Viktor and Klaus were the only ones not there. I crossed my arms as I studied the yellow fire-y energy ball that basically looked like a mini sun.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fei stated.

"Oh, wow." Diego stared at the ball of fire.

"That's what took Stanley?" Lila scoffed.

"Stanley got Kugeled?" I gasped in shock. "I thought he was looting the Academy. I'm so sorry guys."

"Along with a few other billion people." Fei stated.

"Yeah," Lila glanced at Fei momentarily, "who I didn't know and don't care about."

"Right. So it's all about you." Fei remarked as Lila started to walk around the Kugelblitz.

"All of us are irrelevant. This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe." Five analyzed the Kugelblitz as he went around.  "What is it made of?"

"Looks like a mini sun." I noted. Chris communicated through noises. I let out a hum and nodded along. "I'm assuming you're agreeing with me. I'm taking it that you're agreeing with me. Thanks Chris."

"It's made of micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals." Sloane answered Five.

"Wait, black holes are basically vaccums. The Kugelblitz sends waves." I titled my head.

"Why aren't we getting sucked in?" Five added on.

"We don't know." Sloane admitted. "You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this."

"An impossibility for an impossibility." Five uttered. "The universe is a sucker for balance."

"Grace has been tracking the waves. Next one is due in three hours." Fei informed us.

"Alright, so what do we do?"

"We trap it." Sloane responded.

"Dyson sphere?" Five assumed.

"Yeah." Sloane nodded.

Five gave a sharp nod.

"Okay." Five clicked his tongue. He took a step toward Sloane. Five crossed his arms against his chest. "Confinement factor?"

"0.98 at peak energy flux." Sloane tilted her head at the challenge.

"It's the battle of the nerds." I muttered under my breath.

Ben, Diego, and Lila snickered beside me. The two nerds ignored us.

"Tensile strength?" Five shot another question.

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals."

Diego and Luther exchanged a confused look.

"Should I be finding this hot?" Lila asked them.