Oh The Horror!

"All right," Luther walked toward us, "where's Five?"

"He left." Diego stood up.

"Oh, for the love of...Where'd he go?" Luther asked.

"Didn't tell us." Diego told him as I got off of my seat.

"He'll pop up eventually." I placed my forearms on top of the table in front of me. We all gathered in front of Luther.

"Well, we're not waiting around for him." Luther started. "The concert is starts in thirty minutes."

"Alright, so what's the plan?" Diego nodded in agreement.

"Well, I think that, uh..." Luther paused for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows. "We go to the Icarus Theatre."

"That's a location, not a plan." Diego pointed out, crossing his arms. He walked up to Luther. "What? Is that all you got? Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place."

"You're right." Luther admitted. "We need a plan."

I pursued my lips together, waiting for the oh so leader of the group to tell us the plan. A movement from the entrance of the building caught my eye. I slowly pushed myself off of the table and stood up straight to get a better look. There was a large group of people in gas masks carrying guns.

"Oh shit!" I let out before shots were fired.

"Get down!" Luther yelled.

I quickly ducked and moved my way towards Allison and Klaus. We sat down and hid behind the table near Kenny's party. The bystanders screamed and made a dash for cover.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Diego yelled from the table next to us. Luther was sitting next to him.

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday!" Klaus cupped his hands over his ears.

"Nope, that's not it." I shook my head. "Try again."

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us!" Luther stated.

A bullet managed to hit one of the snacks on the table, causing the food to sprinkle over us. Diego shot up and started to throw his knives. I peaked around the table and narrowed my eyes as I controlled four shadows to break the necks of our attackers. Luther chucked bowling balls agh their faces. Klaus slowly stood up and grabbed the birthday cake.

"Klaus, what are you-"

Klaus took a step out of the safe spot behind the table. He threw the cake with a yell before running back towards us. He gave me a cheeky smile as he clapped his hands to get rid some of the frosting.