The Hargreeves Siblings

I giggled into my drink

I giggled into my drink. Klaus had just mentioned about the time he met a young Donald Trump. Apparently he told him that during his term of presidency the world was going to end because of him.

"Dude, that could mess up the timeline." I shook my head with a smile.

"Yeah, that's what B...Brent the Ghost said!" Klaus nervously chuckled. "Yeah, Brent the Ghost."

"Is he the ugly cowboy?" Allison took a swig.

"Yeah!" Klaus beamed.

"You-you I know what would be absolutely crazy?" I placed my drink on the table, causing some to spill out. "If Five just, like popped out of nowhere and asks us if he can drink before stating we fucked up the timeline."

"Nah! He would probably say something like..."Allison trailed off as she stared at the living room. "Holy shit."

"What?" Klaus and I turned around to see Five standing in the living room.

"Guys...am I psychic?" I gasped.

"Are you three seriously getting drunk right now?" Five scoffed, pocketing his hands.

"Well, we've had shitty days, so yes." Klaus propped his feet on the kitchen table.

"Feet off my damn table." Allison smacked his feet.

"Sober up, because your days are about to get shittier." Five scowled.

"Well, shit." I sighed. "Did we screw up the timeline, too?"

"How did you know?" Five blinked at me.

"Oh my, God. Tamela are you psychic?" Klaus gasped.

"What? No!" Five walked toward us. "The world is ending. Again. We brought it to the 60's."

"We're saving the world again?" Allison stood up straight in her seat.

"Yeah, we are. But I'm also getting my family back together." Five sent us a smile.

"Wait, everyone is here?" I grinned. Five gave me a nod. An excited shriek escaped my lips. I pushed myself off my seat and brought Five into a hug. "Oh, how I've missed you guys!"

"Okay, Tamela, you can let me go now." Five awkwardly patted my back with a soft smile.

"Give me a few more seconds, I'm happy." Tears started to well in my eyes.

"A-are you crying?" Five looked at me with wide eyes. He turned towards Klaus and Allison. "Why is she crying?"

"She's an emotional drunk." Klaus grinned, taking a sip from his drink.

"Well, can she stop being emotional so we can go join the others?" Five exasperated.

"Yeah, I'm good now." I pulled away and wiped my tears. "Okay, okay. Let's go."