Missing Brothers

I decided to go check up on Klaus and Five to see if they were even in the house during the fight

I decided to go check up on Klaus and Five to see if they were even in the house during the fight. The first room I hit was Five's. It was dark in there. I used my ability to see in the dark to search for Five. He wasn't there.

With a sigh, I headed for Klaus' room. The lights were on, but he was nowhere to be found. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I was certain I saw him an hour before the fight happened. I frowned and jumped into the shadows to talk with Diego and Allison.

"Guys." I popped out in front of the two. "Have any of you two seen Five or Klaus?"

"No." Allison shook her head with a frown.

"Klaus is probably buying drugs or something." Diego shrugged. "But I haven't seen Five."

"You don't think they got him, do you?" I asked with worry. "They were looking for him."

"Hey," Diego walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "I'll go out there and look for him, okay? I won't come home until I either found him or a lead."

"Then I'm coming, too." I crossed my arms.

"No, you need to stay here and wait for Klaus." Diego shook his head.

"Allison and Luther are staying here. They can wait for Klaus." I quirked an eyebrow and waited for some bullshit cover up.

"Yeah, but no one has the patience to deal with him other than you." Diego pointed out.

"Shit." I grumbled. Diego gave me a proud smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Nice save. Not going to happen next time."

"Sure." Diego patted my arm before walking towards the front door. "I'll be back. And be careful you two, those psychos might come back."

"We'll be able to hold down the fort." Allison gave him a sly smile with a nod.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Diego closed the front door behind him.

"I think I'm going to crash down here." I told Allison, heading for the couch.

"What? Why?" Allison furrowed her brows.

"Just in case one of our brothers come home." I plopped in the couch, lifting my legs onto the cushions. "And if those two psychos do come back, we will have some one here to warn everyone else."

"Alright..." Allison hesitated to go upstairs. She eyed me. "Yell if you need anything."

I gave her a thumbs up and placed my arms behind my head. Allison let out a small chuckle and shook her head before climbing the stairs. Wincing in pain as my thigh wound brushed against the couch cushion, I stood up. I shadow traveled to the bathroom and took out the first aid kit.