Ticket Home

"Do I want to know why?" I walked into Klaus' room to see him narrowing his eyes at a pillow

"Ben wants to possess me again!" Klaus pointed towards an invisible Ben. "He says he's going to take control of my body if I go to sleep."

"Did you even sleep?" I asked.

"Not a wink." Klaus stated in a matter of fact.

"Seriously? Klaus you need to sleep." I sat down on his bed.

"How was your sleep? Did that headache go away?"

"I'll admit, it wasn't as good as it should be." I rubbed my eye to try and get the sleep out. "I kept waking up terrified that people were going to break into my house with torches and machetes."

"Why did you go back? You know you are more than welcome to sleep here." Klaus told me, not taking his eyes off of Ben.

"I know, and I appreciate that, but...I need to face my demons. Even if they are my mother-in-law and her superstitious followers. Hey, maybe they should join your cult!"

"Hell no." Klaus slurred.

"Ugh, why not?" I whined, falling onto my back.

"Because I said so. And..." Klaus trailed off. His body started to sway from the lack of sleep. "I hate to disappoint you, Benny boy, but you are not getting in this body. No way."

"You two are acting so childish. Klaus, get some sleep. Ben, let him sleep." I sat up to keep an eye on Klaus.

"This is nothing. Once, in Rio, oh, I spent eight straight days up." Klaus informed us. "Without chemical assistance. Listen, the point is, I'm not gonna let you win."

Klaus shook his head. Next thing I knew, he fell asleep. Klaus took a deep breath in when he woke up a second later. He looked up and narrowed his eyes.

"God, I hate your face." Klaus' eyes started to close again. "Please...just."

Klaus fell asleep again. A few seconds passed by before Klaus woke up again with a gasp. His eyes fluttered shut, dropping his chin toward his chest. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips. This was entertaining. The clock chimed, startling Klaus awake.

"Hey!" Klaus jumped back. "Ben! Jesus Christ! Will you please...? Just, look, I'm going through a lot right now."

"Aren't you always going through a lot?" I quirked a brow.