The Street Exchange

True to his word, Diego woke me up when there was a family meeting

True to his word, Diego woke me up when there was a family meeting. We met in the loft while Klaus still babysat Stanley. Luther gathered the meeting. He informed us on the plan he had to let Sloane go. Our siblings weren't having it.

"You're serious?" Allison deadpanned, her hair shorter than before.

"We use Sloane as an olive branch." Luther explained, motioning towards her. "We let her go as a gesture of peace. Along with the bodies of Jayme and Alfonso."

"Once I'm back with my family, I can convince them the old guy had nothing to do you and get them to stand down." Sloane added.

"You want to let her go after attacking us? Uh-uh." Diego shook his head, holding a cue sticking as he leaned against the pool table.

"Me? I lost two of my siblings to you and your murder troll." Sloane argued, her voice tightening.

"I still blame Allison." I grumbled under my breath, playing with a billiard ball in my hand.

"Again, Harlan is not with us." Luther told Sloane.

"Yeah, well he's not not with us." Diego quickly responded.

Luther's shoulders dropped. He gave Diego an exasperated look. Allison was keeping a sharp eye on Sloane, her eyes narrowed at her.

"He was just trying to protect me." Viktor gave a small shrug.

"This only works if I can convince my family he isn't a part of your team, so is he with you or not?" Sloane asked.

"Not." I switched the billiard all to my other hand. Viktor looked at me with furrowed brows. "What? He isn't a part of the team. He just showed up and attacked the Sparrows. It made things worse."

"Harlan saved our asses." Diego shit me a look. I ignored it and started to throw the billiard ball back and forth between my hands. Diego pushed himself away from the pool table and took a few steps towards Luther. "He can stay here as long as he wants. You know what, Luther? He can take your bed. Since you're sleeping with the enemy."

"Watch it." Luther warned, meeting Diego halfway.

"Guys, come on." Viktor went to stand in between them. He glanced over his shoulder at Sloane. The girl averted her attention to the floor. "Having an ally on the inside could help us right now."

"Right?" Luther gave Viktor a nod.

"Yeah, but how do we know if we can trust Gravity Barbie?" Allison asked with crossed arms.

  "I trust her." Luther heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, you trusted emails from a Nigerian Prince." Diego brought up.

"Tunde was not a prince, he was a king." Luther corrected Diego, his voice rising. "And he was unjustly deposed."

"I trust Sloane, too." I nodded my head to the Sparrow. "We need to work with the Sparrows, not against them."