~Chapter 1~

Flashbacks.......

"Mommy why are we running", the boy asked in his mother's arms as she ran for her life holding him tightly to her chest.

"Shhh now is not the time my love", his mother says running. Gunshots were heard from the building behind them causing the woman to flinch,

"what's that sound mommy", the boy asked and the woman put a hand over his mouth running into the grass fields as they hid in the long green grasses, the grasses were grown like a maze long enough to shelter the young woman and her child.

She hid in the long grass maze holding her child in her arms, her breaths heavy and long as she anxiously waited for it to be all over. The little blonde haired boy reaches into his pocket and grabs a little toy car. His mothers hands shot cold the minute she saw his toy, her eyes filled with worry. "Honey put that down now", she whispered. "But mommy why?", the boy asked with a pout. "Put it down!", she said with a stern whisper. He ignores her warning and fiddles with the car her eyes were immediately filled with horror as soon as the siren sounds erupted from his toy car. She knew they had to run and make it out of here.

She picks up the boy and immediately runs through the maze as fast as she could. She knew they would barely survive it was miles away from the next building and they were in an open grass maze. Her blood runs cold as she hears orders being barked steps behind them. She holds her child running , tears building up in her eyes, the boy looks at his mother scared, his eyes filled with confusion and concern.

"Stop running Addy", a voice with a deep Russian accent spoke . "There's no escaping your sins", he yelled. She stung her feet on a stone causing her to drop and roll on the ground. Her foot was bleeding and her child looked concerned as he started to cry, she immediately put her hand over his mouth. "Don't cry my baby please okay", she says wiping his tears with her thumb. She takes of her necklace and puts it on him. "Look at me", she says holding his chin up. "I want you to run as fast as you can okay baby, don't look back run", she says and the boy looked scared.

"Now if you get to any store or gas station I want you to give them this number to call okay", she hands him a card. "Now go", she says the boy still sat there looking scared. "Go okay i love you", she says kissing his forehead. "You'll have to go first okay, I'll catch up to you okay", she says wiping away his tears, her blood froze as she heard the footsteps approaching. "Go! Run", she whispered and the boy starts to run into the maze.

He starts to run and he hears people yelling. He was scared for his mother but he couldn't defy her orders he knew something was wrong but he was just a ten year old he couldn't understand why his mother would do all this. He started to hear his mother's screams as she stopped running. Tears flowing down his cheeks , he couldn't go back he knew he couldn't so he ran as fast as he could.

A few minutes after running he was standing in the middle of an open road when a family car almost hit him as they pressed their brakes fast enough to avoid any accident. An old man approached him , concern and pity written all over his face as he stared at the boy covered in dirt. "What are you doing out here, kiddo", the man asked. The boy immediately breaks down in tears as the old man picks him up taking him into his car and drove off with the child.

{Next chapter soon....}
.
.
<vote>
.
.
<comment>