~Chapter 15~

~Aaliyah's POV~

I looked over at the dark haired boy to notice he was already staring at me. I blushed hard noticing the smile on his face. He looked really good.

After he broke our gaze I headed towards the kitchen to get myself a drink and by a drink I mean a soda I'm not drinking after what happened last time. I know it's not my fault but the memories do still haunt me.

"Hey there", Alex said with a smirk on his face. "Hey", I said taking a sip of my soda. Soda huh?, he questioned and I looked confused for a moment till he pointed at the drink in my hand. "Oh I don't drink anymore, last time was a mistake actually", I said with my smile slowly fading.
"Oh I'm so sorry for bringing that up", he said taking my hand in his. I smiled at him reassuring him I was fine.

"What the hell is she doing here?", I heard that witch Dalia scoff as she walked toward us.

"What are you doing here?", Dalia asked with a nasty grin on her face. "If any reason I should be asking you that", Alex said with an annoyed look and she rolled her eyes."No need to be rude over this bitch", she said rolling her eyes again.

"Now-".

" Shut it you black monkey ", she spat out. I slapped her across the face. The sound echoed across the large kitchen earning stares from people across the room and a laugh from the dark haired boy next to me.

"I've been waiting for someone to shut her up", he said making me laugh, my laughter was interrupted by the raging blonde who was now attacking me.

She pulled on my hair. Ain't no way she's going down.

I took her by her blonde extensions and slapped her across the face. But that wasn't enough because she kicked me in my stomach. She then yanked me towards the floor, she was presently on top of me digging her nails into my skin. Alex was trying to get her off me but I had enough so I punched her across the face making her yelp in pain.

"Are you okay", Alex said helping me up and onto one of the stools in the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said trying to fix up my hair. "You don't look fine, come on let's go", he said holding my hands. "No I'm good I just need some water", I said making him rush over to the fridge getting a bottled water.

"It's not fair", the blonde girl said sitting on the floor of the kitchen. "We were supposed to be together that's why we're going to the dance together", she said sobbing on the kitchen floor and my gaze directed to the dark haired boy.

"What?", I question looking at Alex and he looks at me with a defeated look. "What your little boyfriend didn't tell you", she said laughing to herself. "You promised", I mumble trying to process that he lied again.
"Liyah!", he calls out but I'm already making my way out of the kitchen. I just need some space to think right now.

~ Alex's POV ~

"Wait what exactly happened", Jason questions while I bury myself in Alcohol. " she ran out before I could even talk to her", I said taking another shot. "No no stop with the drinks it's not going to fix anything", he said grabbing the bottle from my hand. "Well it should", I groaned.

"Well I just saw her a few minutes ago so she's still here", he said trying to get me to stand up. "So what", I scoffed refusing his help. "So what? , go talk to her", he said. "She probably hates me", I replied. "Well probably, but there's still a chance", he added with an smile. "Fine". I said giving in and going to look for her.

"I'll check down stairs, you'll go up", Jason says and I'm already running up the stairs. I do hope I can find her and explain this shit.

~Aaliyah's POV~

I decided to leave the party, Crystal was already drunk and Asher took her home early. So I'm standing outside waiting for the Uber I ordered. I can't believe he lied to me again. He said it was over with Dalia.

"What your little boyfriend didn't tell you"

Her words play in mind again and again.

I look over and I see a tall figure by the trees. I immediately grab my pocket knife. I really hope I don't have to use it but the figure keeps getting closer.

I hold up the knife, when a deep voice questions, " what are you doing?". He looked like he was around my age but he seemed older. He had shoulder length honey blonde hair. His eyes were emerald green they were beautiful but they didn't beat his prominent jawline. He was indeed handsome and his hands were covered in different tattoos and he had lots of rings on his fingers.

He was good looking but not like Alex. Why was i still thinking about him? He lied.

"Stop staring like that", the deep voice said again kicking me out of my trance. Oh god how long was i staring at him. This is so embarrassing.

"No I wasn't", I said lying. "Oh right you weren't", he said in a sarcastic voice. "So what's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone", he said making me roll my eyes. How original.

"None of your business sir", I said with a hint of distaste for all I know he could be a serial killer.

"это мое дело, красотка, потому что скоро ты будешь моей" he said and I'm terribly confused. "what language is that", I asked.

(it is my business pretty girl because soon you'll be mine).

"Oh you'll know soon, maybe I'll even teach you", he said with a smirk. Teach me? , he doesn't even know my name.

"You don't even know my name"I said looking at the blonde guy in front of me.

"я тебя люблю я преследовал, you can tell me?", he said. I tell him my name ignoring the first part of what he said.

( i do sweetheart i've been stalking you ) .

"So what's your name?", I asked. "Isn't that your Uber", he said pointing at the car which is parked along the side of the road. " yeah", I replied. " Bye pretty girl", he said waving at me. I enter the car, then realize I never got his name but when I look outside the window he was gone.  Welp that was weird.

~End of Chapter~
• what do you guys think about Dimtri?

Pls vote and comment

Thank you ❤️