~Chapter 11~

~Alexander's POV~

I'm so mad that I didn't get a chance to torture that bastard for putting his filthy hands on her. I really do blame myself for pushing her away, it's all my fault and I can't ever forgive myself.

I pulled over at my house seeing the extra security which meant he was here."è arrivato mio padre", I asked one of the guards. (has my father arrived?)."sì è in casa, ti ha cercato"he replied.( Yes he's in the house, he's been looking for you).

"perchè mi chiede?",I asked.( Why does he ask of me?)."non so capo" he replied in a subtle tone.( I don't know boss).

I didn't really want to talk to my father. He never really wanted to talk to me as a kid now he's available. But I just wanted to see what the fucker had to say.

"Buonasera Giovanni", I greeted him with a deadly gaze(Good evening)."ora mi chiami per nome. bravissimo ragazzo mio, vedo che finalmente hai le palle per tenere testa al tuo vecchio" he said with a wide grin. ( now you call me by my first name. very good my boy, i see you finally have the balls to stand up to your old man).

"You-,"

"But you don't, your still the same scared kid I raised".

"And your still the pussy who couldn't even raise his own child".

"Don't you talk to me like that little boy".

"Fuck you!"

"Is that so, you know this is the reason I always told that dumb bitch you call a mother, she gave birth to such a pussy".

I had enough, I cocked my gun pointing it to his head. He let out a sinister laugh that echoed the room.

"Kill me".

"Shut up you asshole!"

"I said kill me!"

I couldn't kill him, he was right. I stood there with my gun pointed at his forehead but I couldn't pull the damn trigger.

"I fucking hate you!" I spat out lowering my pistol.

"I thought so", he smiled." Be here tomorrow, I have a job for you", he said.

"Whatever", I muttered leaving his office. Fucking Asshole.

...............

I was up in my room debating texting her. I wasn't sure if she was scared of me. I maybe shouldn't have killed Levi Infront of her. She'll probably never want to talk to me again.

Me~ heyy

Why wasn't she replying.' maybe because it's just been thirty seconds' I thought to myself.

~Two hours later~

I heard a notification but it was my fucking phone notifications.
Damnit.

I opened my messages and saw she left me on seen. Does she really hate me?

Maybe I should give her sometime and she'll come around.

I really couldn't sleep and it was past midnight. My mind always trailed off to her. Why was I thinking about her?

"She probably doesn't even see me that way" I said laying in bed looking up at the mirror on my ceiling. Talking to myself, I was really losing my mind.

.............

I was up early today. I was anxious about the job my father had for me. He never really trusted me with anything so why this.

I wasn't too keen on the idea but I just thought I'll hear him out. It couldn't go that bad. Could it?

I was making myself breakfast and I heard my phone notification,maybe it was her?

Liyah ❤️~ hi

I couldn't really respond to her, not when I was going to do what I was about to do.

"Good, your up I want you to go with Dante. Retrieve my goods from Nikolai", my father spoke interrupting my thoughts. Why the hell was he asking me, I thought Dante was all he needed.

"Why can't Dante go alone",I asked."Because Incase this gets bloody I need someone to take a bullet for him, he's my best guy",he said and I stood there with looking at the old man with disgust.

"I'm not doing it!".

"You will do this, I can't have my son looking like a disgrace".

"I said I'm not going!".

"If only I could leave everything to Dante, he deserves everything not like you ungrateful spoilt brat!".

"Fuck off!"

"No you need to listen to me, you will accompany Dante. You have brought enough shame to this family and I won't stand for this anymore!"

"You're sick in the head"

"I really blame your mother for not letting me raise you properly, now i have to let a bitch run my business".

"Then I'll do it my way" I said with a smirk.

"You will do no such thing ".

" You know the problem with you is you don't have much time left do you?"

"I-"

"Yeah I thought so", I said walking out of the kitchen leaving him to his own thoughts.

I knew my dad was dying slowly and that was his reason for finally wanting me to be included in his business. I just didn't really care about him or his stupid mafia.
...............

I stood outside her house contemplating if she even wanted to see me. I then knocked on the door.

I was met by a middle aged woman probably in early 40s. She had a curly afro that complemented her soft features. She looked just like Aaliyah, it was easy to tell she was her Mom.

"Who the hell are you?", I was greeted by her sharp tone. Her voice was laced with anger and curiosity. Was it because I was white?

"Uhm I'm-".

"Boy, I think you're at the wrong house".

"Mom", Aaliyah butted in standing next to the middle aged woman.

"Who's this?", The woman spoke again with a hint of anger.

"It's just a guy from school", Aaliyah said making me drop my gaze.

"Uhm I think I'll just go", I said looking back at her.

"Yeah you better", the woman chimed in.

I walk into my car taking one last look at her. I was just some guy from school not even a friend. Was that all I was?

~End of Chapter~

~Please vote and comment❤️~

~ What do you think we'll happen next?~

Thank you