~Chapter 5~

Finally Alexander's POV:

It's been weeks since I talked to her. I know I was  being rude saying what I said. She was nice to me she didn't deserve it but why do I care. That's what I do she should have known.

Ugh what does this bitch want now.

"Hey Alex!", She said in that seductive tone and that bullshit really got on my nerves. I already told her just because we had sex doesn't mean I want a relationship with her. But God she's so annoying. "What!", I said in an aggressive tone. "What's wrong, are you angry?",she said looking concerned. She's so lucky I didn't hit girls because she was really starting to piss me off. "Dalia leave me the fuck alone!", I yelled. She looked stunned, I walked past her.

Aaliyah was starting to get on my nerves I don't know what the hell she saw in that Asher guy. He's so irritating, why the hell was he touching her, I felt like going over there and beating the shit out of him. But I didn't want to scare her and she wasn't mine so I couldn't care less.

I didn't really want to talk to anyone right now. My friend, Jason tried talking to me, I asked him for some space. I couldn't stand this school right now I needed to leave.

She glanced over at me, I gave her a dirty look. Who the hell did she think she was, she told me she likes me then starts messing around with this son of a bitch.

I grabbed my things and left school early. I was so pissed off, I turned up the music on the radio to get lost in my thoughts. I stopped my car, got out and sat down on my favorite spot. I always come here when I'm angry. I started writing in my journal. Writing in there gave me the leverage to pour out my thoughts.

Alexander's journal:
I knew she was never going to talk to me again.
It was probably her last straw.
She looks happier with her friends, she looks happier with him.
I don't hate her, I know I don't
It's probably my fault
I shouldn't have said that to her
Now it's over
She was nice to me
I shouldn't have listened to them
I swear I hate them now
I want to tell her I'm sorry but she definitely won't even listen
She can't even look me in the face at school
God I hate this....

When I noticed the sun was setting I got my things and left. I arrived at home. "Alex, where have you been?", My Mom said with a worried expression. "I don't want to talk about it", I said getting angry. I didn't hate my Mom but she got on my nerves when she acted like she cared. My dad and her were successful business owners. My Dad was a stuck up businessman, we never really talked and I liked it that way. On the other hand my Mom was always trying to get closer to me.

She was standing in front of me waiting for an answer on where I had been, why the fuck did she care. I walked past her and up my room, locked the door behind me and picked up my phone.

I really wanted to atleast call her, but I feared her reaction. I also didn't want to seem desperate.
So I called Dalia instead to come over. She was there in less than 20 minutes. She laid kisses on me, I probably didn't feel anything, I was too lost in my thoughts. I had an emotionless look on my face, she probably noticed it too.

.......

When we were done, she started ranting about bullshit I can't take this anymore. "Leave!", I yelled. "We aren't going to do anything else, like a movie", she said looking hurt. Oh God now I was a horrible person. I literally told her what I wanted before she came here. "Dalia, get the fuck off my bed and leave", I said without any emotion. She got up and went to the bathroom to change. I didn't really feel bad, she knew the deal. After that she left my house.

My mom really didn't care that I brought girls into the house, she knew she couldn't tell me what to do since she wasn't really in my life she barely lived with me. I took a shower and went to bed, I was just too tired to talk to her.