~Chapter 3~

I walked into my class, something felt off I had a real bad feeling about telling Krysta. And my instincts were true.

Seth came up to me telling me he knew who I liked, I denied liking anyone with a blank expression on my face, he couldn't possibly know?

"I know you like Alex", he said. God, he was so annoying. "I don't like him", I said with a serious expression. He looked at me with a disgusting smirk on his face and that's when I knew he was going to make my life a living hell. He went over to talk to Cate. I never really liked her, she used to be nice till she grew up now she thinks she's better than everyone. I overheard her talking about Alex liking her, what Alex likes her?!

I wasn't really that shocked I saw them talking once in a while, I really didn't care who he liked at this point. Cate came up to me asking the weirdest question ever.
"Do you like Alex?", She asked, I knew my life depended on how I answered this question. "No I don't", I said with a blank expression. "Are you sure", she asked me. "Yes I very sure", I said with a blank expression. I had to look emotionless, I didn't want her thinking I liked him.

I was really tired, I basically tried to stay awake during classes. I didn't even talk to anyone besides Crystal who was right next to me.

School was over, I could finally leave. I went to Adriana'class with Crystal just to buy time before my Mom picks me up. I met Sasha at the door, she's one of my closest friends. We were all in a group talking.

Then Alex had to walk in I had to admit he looked really good. I tried to avoid looking at him. He was with Seth, I hated him so much and it scared me that he could tell Alex at any point. I hadn't talked to Krysta since she wasn't in school today but I wanted to give her a piece of my mind.

I caught Alex staring at me a couple times, I just didn't think of it as anything for all I know he and Cate could be dating so I didn't want to interrupt that.

He walked over to where I was sitting and pulled my nose, I hated that, I hated him. "Hey", he said with a smile on his face. He looked good when he smiled most of the time he looked emotionless except when he was hanging out with his friends. "Uhm hi", I said. We talked for a while just about school till he was dragged by his friends, I swear he didn't have a mind of his own.

.........

I got home feeling very tired, I took a long shower and got into some comfy sweats I really wasn't going to over think what happened today.

I had a quick snack and got to watching YouTube, I would probably do my school work later.

I checked my messages....
Alex: hey sweetie
Ugh who the hell was he calling that not after what I heard about him and cate.

Alex: hey sweetie

Aaliyah: heyy
What's up
Alex: oh I'm good
What about you?
As usual the conversation is dry.
We talked for a while it was somehow interesting I could see he was trying to get to know me but I really was to caught up with everything.

Three weeks later....

Alex and I had been getting close, maybe he's not just an annoying jerk, he seems really nice but I have to keep my guard up because he's not to be trusted with all the stunts he pulled last time.

There's been a rumor going around that Alex is using me and I don't really care I wasn't talking to him that much to care. He's been pretty distant we only talk once a week sometimes I think he's embrassed to talk to me but I don't blame him. I'm not really the type of person to socialize with people and especially people like Alex's freinds, they are too stuck up for me.

Krysta and I haven't been on good terms, she did say she was sorry for telling Seth. I'm not going to blame her, I knew she was going to but I thought she had the decency to give it some days.

She was really getting on my nerves trying to set me up with Alex, I admit I like him but I didn't want anything to do with him, he was too complicated.
She would always call him to sit with us, and I think I have had enough.

"Alex is right there should I call him", she said with a smirk. "No eww don't", I said with a disgusted look. Is she that blind, sometimes I think she's trying to set me up. He was literally flirting with another girl and she's calling him over.
Ugh she just called him over and he's heading this way.

"Hey what's up", Alex said with a smirk. He started placing his hand on me. "Uhm don't touch me!", I said looking disgusted.
He looked at me amused. "Why do you always act this way", he said. "Because your annoying", I said almost raising my voice. I felt bad for saying things like this but he was really getting on my nerves.

Author's Note
This is not based on a true story. All characters in this book are considered fictional and they do not exist in real life. Also please excuse my English, English is not my first language so I'm trying my best. Enjoy thank you!