~Chapter 9~

Warning ⚠️: This Chapter may trigger some readers
•(SA)
•(Blood)
•(Gun violence)

What just happened, did he not like the kiss. I couldn't just understand why he just stormed out of the room. I was so confused and hurt trying to hold my tears from falling. He came back into the room."uhm, I think you should leave since we're done",he said clearing his throat. I looked at him like he was crazy.

I tried to stop myself from screaming insults at him. I packed my book bag and shoved him walking out of the room. He didn't even look back. I waited outside his gate for Asher to come pick me up. Then I saw her, Dalia walking into the house giving me a sinister smile. I just tried maintain composure and not look like I was about to cry.

Asher arrived getting out of the car to open the door for me."Are you okay", he asked concerned."Yeah", I said still trying to hold back my tears.

"You don't have to talk about it now, you can anytime you want to",he said. I nodded my head reassuring him I would tell him later.

.......................

"Girl you need to stop caring about him", Crystal said."I know I'm trying", I wallowed."No you need to stop", she said pulling me out of my bed."You know what we need to go out", she suggested.

"No I'm too tired", I said sheepily."I don't care", she snapped back."Okay fine", I said with a tight lipped smile."Yay", she squealed.

She started throwing basically my whole closet on my bed."Where are we going", I asked."A party at Jason's house", she smiled.

"Ugh why his house", I groaned. I knew he might be there I was just hoping he wouldn't."Because Asher just joined the football team so this his welcoming party", she said.

"Asher huh?", I smirked. She blushed trying to change the topic I didn't push it too much, she'll tell me when she's ready.

I put my hair into a puff leaving some few strands of curls to fall on my face. I then slipped into a white short dress with spaghetti straps and grabbed my black platform heels.

~Aaliyah's outfit-

"You ready?", I said asking Crystal

"You ready?", I said asking Crystal."No give me a minute", she said in the bathroom. She always took so much time to get ready.

She stepped out asking"is this okay". It was a black mini dress, it really did justice to her. She looked really pretty with her long black hair curled up

~Crystal's outfit-

"Of course, you look so hot", I said smiling at her

"Of course, you look so hot", I said smiling at her."Maybe I should drop Asher and take you", she said smirking. "So you do admit something is going between you two", I said.

"No, we are just friends", she said blushing."Wow, and he looks at you that way?", I questioned with a smirk on my face."He really does", she asked trying to hide the smile that crept up her face.

"Yeah, I think you guys would be perfect for each other", I said."But don't you think it'll be weird for the group", she asked akwardly."No it won't", I responded."I guess so", she said.

.............

The party was just as I expected, just basic drunk teens. It was either that or I just wasn't over what happened with Alex. I tried getting my mind of things by having a few drinks.

I probably shouldn't have because I was too much of a light weight but I didn't really care. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Asher is that okay with you?", She asked smiling."Uhm yeah", I assured her.

I didn't really want to tell Crystal I wasn't that comfortable being left alone at parties. It was weird, but I knew she wanted to have fun and probably make a move on Asher. I headed to the kitchen to go refill my cup, at least this could help me loosen up a bit.

"Hey, babygirl", Levi smirked. I really hated him, he was such a man whore. He had been trying to get my attention since this school year started. I had always turned him down but I don't understand why he can't get the message.

"What do you want?", I spat out with a disgusted look."Woah, chill just tryna get a drink too", he said winking at me. I think I actually might have threw up in my mouth. I turned to leave and he caught my wrist."You can't keep running away babygirl", he grinned."What the hell, are you crazy!",I yelled." Yes, for you", he said with a disgusting smirk. I was silent for some time.

Then I saw him the guy I absolutely hated. He was with Dalia of course. They were sitting across the counter, well she was sitting on him. Then our eyes met, I averted my gaze immediately looking up to this son of a bitch, who was still holding my wrist.

"Fine we can talk", I finally mouthed. I was really caught up in the moment to care about who I was talking to. I didn't really want to talk to levi, he was an asshole but Alex was over here with some whore on his lap so I didn't really care.

Levi pulled me in the living room with the music blasting on maximum. I was really surprised that the neighbors weren't calling the cops on us. I took a few drinks then proceeded to dance with Levi, he put his hands around my waist but I was to drunk to care. I danced like there was no tomorrow then Levi grabbed me and pulling me away from the living room.

"Where are-",I stuttered trying to form the sentence in my head, this is probably why I don't drink. He pulled me into a room upstairs. Then he sat me on the bed. I felt so tipsy and tired."Can we go back downstairs", I asked faintly.

"No we can't", he said cupping my face. I shoved his hand away but that didn't stop him. He proceeded to touch me akwardly and I tried to resist but he wasn't having it.

He slammed me on the bed and I let out a groan. I knew fighting him was only getting him more aroused by the look on his face. I started yelling for help praying someone would actually hear me in this huge house. I started to feel tears strolling down my cheeks, I just felt like dying.

Before Levi could get to unzip my dress, the door flew open, it was him. He pulled Levi off me then proceeded to deliver right hands on his face making him a bit unrecognizable.

Then he took out a gun from his jacket, I thought he was going to just try to scare Levi but he shot him in the head making blood splatter around the room and on me.

I jolted hearing the sound of the gun shot, tears flew down my cheeks realizing the blood stains on my dress. I felt so exhausted and traumatized.

"Are you okay?", he finally muttered breaking the silence in the room. I was still traumatized and I think the people downstairs were too after hearing the gun shot."I'm sorry that was a stupid question", he said looking down hearted.

He tried to touch me but I flinched. I was still too shocked he could kill someone without any regretful look on his face."No,I'm not okay", I said."I'm sorry", he muttered.

I went downstairs to find out everyone probably ran out when the gun shot was fired. I didn't even find Asher or Crystal. Then I heard the sirens in front of the house. "Oh shit, we need to leave now", he said with a cold expression.

"I can leave on my own",I said."No you can't, look where that got you!", he snapped back. Then he grabbed me, carrying me out the back of the house and into his car.

~Author's Note~
Please vote and comment to help boost this book.
*Thank you*

~End of chapter~

• Tell me what y'all think about Alex?

• Was he wrong for killing Levi?

       *Vote and comment*