~Chapter 10~

~Aaliyah's POV~

I woke up with a my heading pounding and ears ringing. I stretched out my hand to reach for my phone on my side table. Then I quickly realized this wasn't my bed and I rushed to look in the mirror then I realized I wasn't in my own clothes.

I panicked trying to get out of the room I was in. Then memories from last night hit me like a flash and put me in a trance. I tried getting out of the room, then I hit my leg on the corner of the bed. God how clumsy could I be?

I let out a loud groan, I probably sprained my ankle or something. "Hey, hey what's wrong", Alex came in the room asking."Get the fuck away from me!", I yelled making echoes form in this large room.

He tried reaching out to grab me but I ducked making my way to the exit of the room and surprisingly he let me.

I had to make a few lefts and rights to find my way out of this house. I finally saw the large main door out of the house. I stepped out seeing large armed men basically standing in groups at every corner.

I had no choice but to go back to the only person I knew in this house. I seriously hated him right now. I still couldn't believe he what he did, he literally killed Levi.

I entered the room was seeing he wasn't there, then I heard the sound of the shower being turned on assuring me he was here. I didn't really want to walk in on him.

Then Alex stepped out of the shower looking hot as ever with his towel wrapped round his waist. I could stare at his toned arms and abs for hours but it'll be nothing compared to his beautiful features sometimes I could swear he was a fallen angel.

"You love to stare don't you?", He said smirking. I turned away looking embarrassed was I staring that long.

"You could keep looking I don't mind", he said winking.

"Nah, I prefer turning around", I said. "Okay your loss", he said. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"I'm done, you can look now", he whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine."So why did you bring me here?", I asked turning to face him.

"Because the door at your house was locked and I wasn't sure if your mom knew you were out", he said.

"Hmm..is this even your place?",I asked walking round the room.

"Yeah but I'll like to call it a second home", he says locking eyes with me.

"Can you take me home", I asked breaking the silence.

"No!", He said with a smirk.'Was he crazy?' I thought to myself. "Look you need to take me home!", I yelled and he laughed cupping my check.

"Why should I?, do you really think I want you running off telling the cops what you saw?"he said gazing at me with those intense brown eyes.

"You know what fuck you,I'll leave on my own!", I scowled. I pushed him making my way to the drawers searching for my phone and clothes.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" I snapped at him. He chuckled taking a seat watching me practically break down.

I was so exhausted and tired and he looked like he enjoyed that. I broke down in tears knowing I couldn't leave without him coming to his senses.

"Hey, don't cry" he cooed. That made me cry even more."I just wanna leave", I sobbed."Fine, you'll leave if you swear you won't tell anyone what happened?", He asked."What if I do?", I asked knowing it'll tick him off.

"Then I'll find you and keep you here forever",he said as his arms wrapped around me, tears flowed more freely. In that moment, there in his arms,I felt safe.

............

I woke up from a nap, realizing he was right next to me with his arm around my waist. I stared intensely at him,he wasn't a male model but he should have been. The lush, dark jet hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality, a sign of his rude health.

This was my time to finally escape this mad house. I tried my best getting out of bed without waking him up but my luck was cut short when I heard him groan. That was hot.

"Can I go now?",I asked."Yeah sure"he replied. Why was he letting me go this easily?

"Uhm are you sure?",I asked. Do you wanna stay?, He asked grinning.

"No I'm good",I assured him."I thought so", he smirked."C'mon let's go", he said pulling me out of the room.

"Uhm my phone?", I asked."Here",he said pulling it out of his pocket and handing it over to me. This bastard was with it the whole time?

We stepped into a dark room and he turned on the lights leaving my jaw to drop at the number of luxurious cars in one room.

"What's wrong mia principessa?" He asked being snarky (my princess). I just rolled my eyes.

"You wanna know something", he asked opening the door to a black GT mustang.

~Alex's car~I got in waiting for him to do the same

~Alex's car~
I got in waiting for him to do the same."I love it when you roll your eyes", he said smirking. Welp this is akward.

The car ride was akward till 'lost in the fire by the weekend' started playing. I had to sing along "I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on", I sang out and he burst out laughing." You sound like a dying cat" he said laughing.

"Oh like you could do better?" I asked."Yeah but not to this song", he replied."And why?",I asked kissing my teeth."I'm more of a Bryson tiller guy", he chuckled at my annoyance.

'Huh the wigga actually listens to RnB'i thought to myself.

The rest of the car ride was filled with a comfortable silence and music playing in the background.

"We're here",he said."Uhm okay thanks",I replied opening the door before he got out the car quickly and slammed my door shut. What the hell?

"Are you insane", I yelled from inside the car. He then opened the door for me saying,"sorry, forgot to get the door".Was he insane?

"I could get the door myself",I said."Does it really matter?", he asked. I didn't really have the time for him right now."You know what, bye", I said walking into my house.

"Bye, princess", he yelled getting into his car. I turned back to look he was still here. I got inside slamming the door shut just incase he had really lost his mind.

I looked through the blinds and he finally left."Thank goodness", I sighed in relief.

~ End of chapter~

Tell me what you guys think about Alex, do you think he's hiding something.

This chapter was somewhat boring but there is more to come 😁.