~Chapter 8-

--------------------------------------------------
The dinner with Alex actually went pretty good since he wasn't being an asshole. He was driving me back home, God he looked good when he was driving. I didn't want to look like I was staring at him so when he looked at me, I looked away. "You know I won't kill you for staring",he said with a smirk. Did he really think he was all that. I didn't reply I just looked away so he wouldn't see the smile that crept on my face.

The car ride was really silent I was so glad I was home so I could finally talk to crystal about what happened. I opened my phone seeing about five texts from her. I sighed under my breath opening them.

Crystal~ heyyy
Crystal~ where are you, girl?
Crystal~ Aaliyah can you reply??
Crystal~ I'm literally worried about you!!
Crystal~Asher and I are trying to call you pick up tf!

4missed calls from Asher.
3missed calls from crystal.

I called Asher first,"hey",I mumbled knowing he'll be probably mad because I kinda went off the grid."What the hell, I've been worried about you",he said with a relief." I'm sorry I had somewhere to be",I said. I felt a little bad knowing I kinda ignored their texts the whole time being with Alex.

Asher and I talked on the phone for about thirty minutes, we didn't even realize how long the call took since he was filling me up on the latest gossip around the school. I still couldn't believe Mr Lesnar was having an affair with Mrs joneses.

I instantly called crystal, immediately after talking to Asher. "Hey", I said while holding my breath. I knew she would be pretty mad."What, where were you?", She yelled over the phone making my ears ring."I'm sorry I got caught up with stuff", I said.

"Well you Left after school we were supposed to walk home together", she said sounding disappointed."Well I'm sorry, I had things to do", I said trying my best not to sound rude."Oh you mean hitching a ride with Alexander huh?", She questioned. I was stunned, how the hell did she know that."How did you know", I questioned her after a long pause."Well Asher was driving me home and we saw you get in a car with him", she said."I'm sorry, I should have atleast called", I said with a sigh of relief. "Well it's okay, now tell me what happened", she giggled.

"Well I-", she cut me off saying "did you you know, that's why your back late!", She exclaimed. "What fuck no",I chuckled."He just took me out for dinner nothing else", I said. "Hmm, like a date", she said. I swear I could feel her smirk through the phone. "No just a dinner crystal",I mouthed. I could tell she wasn't convinced by her giggling.

"Well good night crystal, I gotta take a shower", I said."Good night love", she finally said. I knew her and Asher were never going to drop the topic in school.

I stepped out of the shower and quickly applied some lotion on my body, grabbed my favorite pjamas and sat on my bed watching YouTube. Then I got a text.

Alex~heyy
Aaliyah~ couldn't get enough of me huh?
Alex~ Maybe
Aaliyah~ ...
Alex~ don't forget tomorrow to come by?
Aaliyah ~ for what??
Alex~ are you this forgetful?
Sometimes I wished you had a brain 😪
Aaliyah~fuck off
And I didn't forget
Alex ~Yeah suree
Aaliyah ~ I didn't!
Alex ~ hmm someone's getting angry
Can we talk?
Aaliyah~we're talking now?
Alex ~ oh right
I'm really sorry for the things that happened a few weeks ago I know you probably don't want to hear it but I just needed to get it of my chest.
Aaliyah~you're right I don't want to hear it but thanks
Alex ~ so tomorrow my place huh?
Aaliyah~yeah sure
Alex ~ should I pick you up?
Aaliyah~nah I'm good
Alex ~ are you sure?
Aaliyah~it's passed midnight
Good night Alex
And I'm sure
Alex ~ uhm okay
Good night liyah❤️

"Liyah?"I mumbled. Then turned off my lights and went to bed.

..............

I groaned in pain waking up from a nap I had on my school desk. It was the second period I really should stop staying up so late. I groaned internally knowing I had a long day today.