~Chapter 7~

•Alexander's POV:

I came to school this morning and was called to Mr Robertson's office. What the fuck did he want? I was definitely sure, it was about me skipping school and my grades. He was starting to get on my nerves after all the money I gave him he couldn't make things happen. I was sure going to make him pay soon.

"Have a sit Alexander",he said with a devilish grin. "I have had reports of you missing school from your teachers and you know as much as we have a deal, there's not much I can do if you don't cooperate", he said.

"So what am I supposed to do about that, I paid you so get the job done", I spat out."Mr Lucas, it's not my fault, teachers and students are complaining, if you don't do anything about it the school board might take action", he blurted out. "So what do we do?", I said with an amused look.

"We get you a tutor and I have someone in mind already",he said standing up from his chair.
"Who could that be?",I said.
"Aaliyah Miracle, I suppose you know her?", He said. I gave him a deadly gaze. "Why the look, I see you guys talk in the hallways", he said.

"Find me someone else!", I said angrily. "We can't find you someone else, most people don't like you!", He yelled looking frustrated. "Fine", I said subtly. "Good, I'm bringing her in", he said walking out.

She entered the office, Goddamn she always looked so fucking good. She looked at me and our eyes met, I could stare at her dark brown eyes for hours. "Uhm Aaliyah, have a sit", Mr Robertson said. I broke my gaze and tried to have a calm look.

God she didn't know what she did to me, she was wearing a black dress with a white jacket, she always looked beautiful to me no matter what she wore. I looked down at her mocha toned legs, she was so fucking beautiful.

"So I brought you here to ask you an important question", he said."Uhm okay"she said looking a bit tensed up.

"My student over here, isn't really participating up to standards and I would really appreciate it if you took some time of yours to tutor him, only if you would agree to that?", He said. I rolled my eyes at that statement. What a son of a bitch.

"what do you think Mr Lucas" he asked me. I grinned widely then replied"can we get someone else". I knew she was mad as hell, god I love getting her riled up.

She then said," Mr Robertson, I'm sorry I would like to decline this offer".

"Please Aaliyah, you have to do this none of the Smart students in my class want to tutor him", Mr Robertson's said almost begging. This was all to funny, I had to let out a slight chuckle.
She looked over at me, like she wanted to kill me. I gave her a smirk. "I'll do it", she said looking over at Mr Robertson.

She walked out, like weren't supposed to talk about when we'll be having the lessons.
The bell rang and I went to class.

........

"Lex, where have you been?", Jason said. "Didn't feel like coming to school", I said. You know, you can't keep doing this everytime you're angry", he said. I just looked at him with a blank expression."Was it about her?", He said. "No!", I said aggressively. "No need to get aggressive, chill by the way your running extra laps since you missed practice", he said walking way. I knew I wasn't doing that.

I saw her in the hallway with crystal and that bastard, Asher. I walked up to her, I needed to talk about our arrangements. "Hey, we need to talk", I said with a serious look. She just stared at me, I looked over at that bastard. God he made me so mad, I gave him a deadly look like I was going to kill him, I think he noticed because he walked away and so did her friend.

"What", she spat out. "You forgot, that we have arrangements huh?", I said with a cold expression. "Are you insane", she said looking angry. "You can't just come up to me and behave like a psychopath", she blurted out. Oh my god she was really pissing me off now, what could she possibly want to do than talk to me then I realized it was her stupid boyfriend.

"What,you want to go talk to your little boyfriend", I said. She just stared at me. "Tomorrow at my house, 4pm don't be late", I said while walking away.

.........

We had a group chemistry class today, I wasn't really paying attention. I saw her sitting with Asher, laughing about something. They were really getting on my nerves, you can't possibly be kidding me, he just put his hand on her shoulder. He was really good at ass-kissing.

When the class was over I left, I couldn't stand one more minute of that,it was pathetic. I wonder what she really saw in him, he wasn't as good looking as I was.

I was just waiting for our tutoring session, so I could finally
Win her over.

.............

I was driving home, when I saw her strolling down the road. She looked stressed, it was probably from the phone call she was on. I knew this was my chance to show her I was as nice as him.

I stopped my car and approached her. "Hey", I said blithely. She looked at me while hanging up on the person on the phone. "What?", She said looking serious. I could tell she was tensed up, I had to play my cards right. "Do you need a ride",I said with a smirk. "No, I'm good",she mouthed. "Are you sure tesoro (sweetheart), I promise I don't bite", I smirked. She looked at me, then said, "fine!".

We drove for a few minutes, but I had a plan. "I'll tell you my address", she said. "There won't be any need for that", I said. "Why the hell not", she blurted. "Because I know where you live tesoro", I said, under my breath.
"How the hell do you know that", she gasped. I just looked at her before saying, " you look pretty, when you're angry". I looked over at her, noticing her cheeks flushed red,she looked really pretty. She didn't talk after that.

"Hey, this is not the way to my house!", she exclaimed. "I know", I said. "So take me home!", She yelled. "Relax",I said. Then she turned away facing the view outside the window.

"We're here", I chuckled. I stepped out of the car. She looked pissed as hell, when I opened the door for her. "You know, you could have just asked me on a date right", she finally mouthed staring at the restaurant. "That wouldn't be any fun tesoro (sweetheart)", I said smirking. "Stop calling me that!", She yelled. "Okay I'll stop calling you that bellissima ( gorgeous)", I said. She looked at me then laughed.

I signaled Dash as soon as we entered the restaurant. Dash was a nice guy, he was friend to me, he worked at Mom's restaurant as a part time to pay for his student loans.

"So what can I get you today", he said."I'll-", I said before he cut me off saying,"I'm talking to the beautiful lady". It seemed he really wanted to get fired today. Why was he looking at her like that?

"Uhm I think you have other tables to wait, now leave!", I say almost yelling. "What, why", Aaliyah interupted."Because that's his job", I said looking serious. We got another waiter, at least this one knew how to keep his mouth shut. "What will you be having Alexander", he said. "I'll have the Bistecca Alla Fiorentina",I said. I looked over at her, she looked baffled.

"Is everything okay?", I questioned."Uhm...I can't understand what's written in here", she said looking confused. "That's because it's written in Italian tesoro.do you want me to order for you?", I asked."Uhm.. I'll just have what your having", she finally said."Make it two", I said signalling the waiter.

We ate in an akward silence. When we got done I signaled for the bill. She got out money from her bag and I questioned,"what the hell are you doing?"."Paying for my meal", she said while rolling her eyes."So you think I'll bring you out here to let you pay who do you think I am?", I said. "An asshole", she chuckled. "Whatever you say tesoro ( sweetheart) I'm still paying", I said while paying.

~ Author's Note~

Please do vote the book at the end of the chapter, to help boost thank you.