~Chapter 14~

~ Aaliyah's POV~

The bell for the last period rang and everyone seemed pretty excited about school going out and the party tonight.

"Do you guys need a ride", Asher said placing a kiss on Crystal's cheek. They've been all over each other since last week. It's actually pretty cute and Crystal looks so happy with him.

"No we don't we're heading over to my place to get ready", Crystal said wrapping her arms around his neck. Uhm guys I'm still here.

When Asher left Crystal and I headed over to her house. Crystal's mom was a really successful businesswoman so they were pretty well off. They lived in a mansion all across town from my neighborhood.

"Hey Layla". Crystal said greeting the middle aged woman in a maid's uniform.

"Uhm hi", I blurted out awkwardly. I wasn't really familiar with Crystal's house. We never really did hang out in our houses but we probably should because her house was so gorgeous.

She walked over to the kitchen with me accompanying her.

"Hey Mom", she said walking up to the platinum blonde middle aged woman.

"Hey sweetie", her mom said pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh c'mon Aaliyah get in here", she said pulling me into the hug too, she was probably crushing my rib cages but she was too nice for me to pull away.

"So what's new?", she questioned with a big smile on her face. "Uhm nothing really but we have a party tonight", Crystal replied.

"What time would you be back?". Crystal's mom said smiling over at us. "Before midnight?", Crystal said looking nervous. "Of course have fun girls", she said waving at us while leaving the kitchen.

"Let's start getting ready!", Crystal said giggling and I could tell she was about to go all out for the party.

~~~~

"Ugh I have nothing to wear", Crystal said plopping herself on the bed. "Girl you have a whole closet full of options", I said pulling out some dresses from her closet.

"Still this is our senior year party", she said being dramatic as always.

"Here what about this dress", I said holding up a golden bodycon dress with spaghetti straps.

~Crystal's outfit ~"Ooh I never thought of wearing it", she said looking amazed

~Crystal's outfit ~
"Ooh I never thought of wearing it", she said looking amazed. I chuckled at her expression. "here go try it on".

"Oh my god I love it!", she exclaimed staring at herself in the mirror. "Well you look beautiful and Asher is going to go crazy". I chuckled while her cheeks flushed red.

"Well what are you going to wear?" She questioned looking over at me. "Oh I brought my outfit", I said reaching into my book bag bringing out a black body con with sleeves.