~chapter 2~

~Aaliyah POV~

I walk into class and take my seat, I just got here and I was already waiting to leave. I hope I wouldn't see him again today, his stupid gorgeous face. We had interacted twice and I was already this obsessed with him, I definitely have to cut him off this wouldn't do , I thought to myself when I felt those hands on my shoulders, that perfume. Ugh it was him again wait why did I say that like I actually wanted him.

"Get off me",I snapped at him. "Don't flatter yourself, I was just heading to my seat", he scoffed taking a seat next to me. "That seat is taken", I immediately say. "Oh really?", he replies sarcastically then lifts up the seat and looks around.

"I don't see any name tag on it", he adds seating back down. "Still", I gritted my teeth. "Still what? Oh I have an idea", he says with a grin. "You can sit on my lap and the other person can take your seat", he smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself there", I said rolling my eyes. "Fine I would have pushed you off my lap anyways", he sighed. Why did that have to seat next to me. He's been a torture since he got transferred to this class.

If he wasn't so gorgeous then I would have probably broken his nose. "Thinking about me, pretty?", he asked with a sly grin. I roll my eyes at him. Who did he think he was?

I could feel his gaze on me the whole class, this guy was impossible I couldn't tell if he was trying to annoy me or he was just borderline insane. Why was he looking at me like that?

I look back at him and his dark grey eyes pierced into mine, he did have pretty eyes.
No I can't think his eyes are pretty this guy was a fuck boy what was i thinking. Why would he even look at me?

I hate Crystal for not taking this class with me now I was stuck sitting next to Alexander, the guy who hates me. I know it's maybe my fault for hitting his Mercedes but parallel parking is hard and he threw a huge fit like it was just a scratch okay maybe a few more.

"Aaliyah", he said snapping me out of my head. "Hmm?", I asked. "They just paired us up in groups", he says. Of course they did. You're not gonna say anything?", he asked.

She ignores him and he pulls my seat closer to his , "I asked a question", his dark grey eyes pierced into my soul. It felt as if he was looking through every bit of me. "Hmm?", I manage to word out.

"Hmm?", he says with a grin. "You're gonna talk or just sit there staring at me all day", he smirked. He tilted his head slightly trying to read my expression. "You wish", I give him a smug look. "Oh really huh?", he asked with a grin his hand now on my thigh.

I immediately shot him a glare but he grins futher moving his hand not breaking eye contact. A gasp escaped from my throat as his thumb goes in circles on my inner thigh. He hates me what's he doing

"What was that, pretty?", he asked with a sly grin. I couldn't wrap my head around how good his touch felt. Wait what was I saying?

I let out another gasp trying to hide my excitement, the look of desire and playfulness in his eyes intensified. His hands immediately stop, no way he was going to leave me a heavy breathing mess, of course he did he was Alexander.

"Don't be too greedy", he whispers with a smirk mocking me for my thoughts. Of course he had no decency.

He takes a marker out of my pencil case and hands it to me, "write down your number", he says and a look of surprise appears on my face. He wants my number.

"It's for the group project don't flatter yourself, pretty", he let out a low chuckle erasing my previous thoughts. "Don't worry your pretty little head before it blows up", he mocks with a grin.

I write my number on his arm as what could be seen a smile formed on his lips. I wouldn't say smile Alexander never smiled, I wasn't sure he understood human emotion. When I'm done he immediately stands up leaving the classroom, we hadn't even ended class yet but it was Alexander. He could do whatever he wanted and the school wouldn't even bat an eye it was like his parents owned the school , the town.

Some minutes layer I get a text from him, "I hope this isn't a fake number?", he asked through the text. "I should have done that", I replied. "If I wanted your number I could get it", he replied back. "In your dreams", I replied.

"Who said I didn't have it saved even before you gave it to me?", he replied. "What? You had my number", I reply almost immediately my heart almost exploding through my chest. "Do I need your permission to have it?", he asked but i don't reply.

How could he get my number and why would he want it ?

{Next chapter soon...}
<Vote >
<Comment >