~Chapter 13~

I was awoken by the sounds of knocking on my window. It was late at night so I was too nervous to even look. I wasn't about to get abducted.

The banging sounds on my window intensified and I groaned getting out of bed to go look at what was going on.

I was startled to see a tall figure standing outside my window. I reached for the knife in my drawer next to my bed. And yes I keep a knife.

I walked towards my window with a tight grip on the knife I had in my hand. "Are you insane", the loud familiar voice hit my ears. I looked and it was him.

"Uhm let me in", he said pointing at the window. What the hell was he doing at my house at this time."What are you doing with that?", he said looking over at the blade in my hand.

"Security reasons", I say bluntly. "What are you doing here?" I ask realizing the situation.

"You never texted me back" he said taking a seat on my desk. I thought to myself how crazy he was to drive up here because I didn't reply him.

"What?"

"You didn't reply".

"And you drove up here?"

"Why wouldn't I ?" He said leaning back on the seat. I was sure he was insane, he literally ignored me then kissed me now he's at my house.

"Well you need to leave my mom-"

"She doesn't really like me does she?"

"Alex"

"Well I don't blame her, I wouldn't too. Why did you tell her we're just classmates?"

Ugh I didn't really want to answer his question. I couldn't tell him that my mom didn't really like people like him.

"She's really strict?", I blurt out hoping he'll believe me.

"So che stai mentendo". ( I know you're lying).

"What does that mean?"

"Telling you takes away the fun bellisima" he answers and I pout my lips.( beautiful)

"Alex, it's really late", I say watching a smirk grow on his face.

"You really want me to leave that bad" he says walking over to me. He stops and we're so close. I'm sure he could hear my heart racing.

"Yes,I need to sleep. We have school tomorrow".

"You worry too much" he says tucking the curls lying on my face behind my ear.

"No I don't, I just need good grades".

What do you need them for?" He asks I stare at him dumb founded but his question.

"A good life", I answer.

"Good grades don't guarantee a good life" he quotes. This sounds ridiculous.

"Not everyone has opportunities and the easy way out".

"Well if you say so" he says like he's trying hard to agree with me.

"Well you still need to leave", I said folding my arms.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting my chin with his other hand. "you still need to leave", flees out from my mouth and he chuckles.

"We both know you don't want me to", he said looking at me with his coffee colored brown eyes. They are so beautiful.

"Well I do", I said with a smirk growing on my face. "If you say so bellisima", he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

He walked over to the window, jumping down then walking over to his car. I watched him drive away then kept my knife back into my drawer and got back into my bed.