~Chapter 4~

It had been weeks since I last spoke to Alex I really didn't want to talk to him and it seemed he felt the same way.

I had seen him with multiple girls at school I couldn't really care, he was a player that's what he does.

At school he's always talking to different girls, I swear I see him with a different girl everyday.

I had been trying to focus on myself and not think about him but Seth finally told almost everyone I had a crush on Alex but really didn't care if he did or everybody knew I had nothing to hide and it wouldn't change my situation.

I did hear people a lot in school talking about the fact that I like Alex  I really don't care. He had been snuggling up with some girl named Dalia I really couldn't care but really Dalia, she was so stuck up with herself and all she knew how to do was brag about how much money she had their personalities both matched they were both stuck up people.

........
I had been avoiding Alex for weeks now. Well it turns out the girl he posted was his cousin, I was probably to hard on myself, but I can't imagine him actually being a genuine person. He had been trying to talk to me, but I don't trust him. I wasn't jealous that he was talking to Dalia atleast that's what I told myself.

I texted him when I got back from school today, I probably shouldn't have. He was being to nice which scared me.

Aaliyah: hey

Alex: I can tell, u like me tho

He's probably right I did but admitting that to him would be the death of me.

Aaliyah: Maybe...

He was being to flirty and nice which was different from him being stuck up I knew this was not going to last so might as well take advantage of it. He was calling me weird names, it was quite amusing to me. The plan was to make him think I liked him, which I probably did but he didn't need to know that.

~ Next day~

Today was a Saturday, so I could sleep in. Last night talking to Alex was pretty interesting seeing a different side of him that's not moody. I had to get ready today I was going somewhere and I didn't want to be late.

I got out of the shower and quickly had breakfast. Then put on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt, pretty basic. I texted Alex a "hey". That's when I realized all good things come to an end.

Aaliyah: heyy

Alex: what?

Aaliyah: uhm if you don't want to talk just say so!

Alex: who said I don't wanna talk to you?
What was he on today?, last night he was acting all nice today he's acting so indifferent. I knew this was going to happen, I should probably stop talking to him but I didn't as usual.

Aaliyah: you're acting like that?

Alex: well it's not like you actually like me so why do you care??

He must be on drugs, I felt my room spinning. Was he crazy?? I literally was just flirting with him yesterday.

Aaliyah: what if I do?

Alex: prove it?

Is he crazy, that's when I realized what he wanted I felt like crying. I did spill a few tears. He was so horrible.

~Playing in background: July 16th- Giveon~

I really tried to stop feeling this way, I should have known this was all it was to him, he really didn't care. I don't ever want to talk to him again. I knew I was going to because I had a serious problem.

I had nothing to do and I didn't want to be left to my thoughts so I tried talking to my friend, Asher, we had become very close since we were in the same class. He was like my boy best friend. So I texted him, he didn't really seem suprised when I told him what happened. He was supportive but I don't think he was always a fan of Alex.

I don't blame him for seeing Alex that way. He told me to forget about Alex and just focus on myself or probably like someone else. That sounded like a hard task, I tried to hate Alex but I couldn't it's so hard especially when I still see him in school and his face.

I tried listening to music to cool off, but the RnB in my playlist made me more angry listening to summer walker is not going to solve my problems. So I just went to sleep.

~Next week~

I haven't talked to Alex since he said what he said. I saw him holding hands with Dalia, I just tried to get it off my mind my exams were coming up in two weeks I needed to study and not focusing on Alexander.

I got things off my mind by talking to Asher and Crystal, there were very fun to talk to, sometimes Krysta tried to sit with us and talk I really didn't want to talk to her I knew she was the one who probably started up all the rumors. She was really so fake.