Vine.- Chapter One

Well my name is Sophia Lynn Dallas, my brother is Cameron Dallas. Not very many people know because Cameron said with him being almost very popular, I might get a lot of hate, he just doesn't want me getting hurt so I totally understand that. But anyway I live in North Carolina with my dad and mom, I don't have any siblings except for Cameron and my smallest brother, Harry, that's only 3 months old. (Don't judge I'm a Directioner! Lol :p) He's let me meet his friends, well I've seen them a lot, because I go down to his house from time to time. But what my brother doesn't know, is that I have a vine. I have very many followers, just as many as Cameron. And today I'm doing a vine, just an original one though.

I'm at the park alone, which is awesome. And I'm laying on the slide upside down and I have my phone out, pointing the front camera towards me as I relax.
"Hi!" I wave to the camera, "This is just a regular video today, and I just wanted to tell you guys that you should go follow me on twitter! My twitter name is @SophiaLynn so go follow me! I might follow you back!" I ended the video and posted it and within seconds I had about 40 notifications from vine and twitter each. I was shocked at how many people liked my videos, I wasn't that funny I didn't think I was anyway, or that might just like them because of what I look like. I have blondish brownish hair with really bright green eyes and I have Cameron's skin tone color and his nose, we looked almost identical. Just then I was getting a call, the name on the screen popped up as 'Cam :p' don't know why he saved his name like that but I answered it. "Hey Cam." I said, closing my eyes, feeling the cool breeze on my face. "Hey Soph, what's up?" He asked. "Just at the park, you?" "Ah I see and nothing much, I do need to ask something though." "Alright, fire away."
"Do you have Vine?" He sounded curious.
"Uhm yeah, I do." "Cool, cool, I watched some of your videos today, they're pretty funny, you should do one with us sometime, since you clearly have enough followers and watchers. Hey how about you come over in about two weeks?" He asked. "That'd be cool, we'd have to do that sometime. And sure, I haven't seen you in a while!" "Yeah it would, imma yalk mom into letting me take Harry." He chuckles. "That woman does need a break, but I'll see you in two weeks?" "Of course, I gotta go now. Love ya sis." He says. "Love you too Cam, bye." I ended the call and decided it was time to go home, it was freezing!!