Party

•Cameron's P.O.V•

"Good morning princess, happy birthday!" I say, smiling at the little girl in front of me. "Cam!" She giggles wobbling over to me. I pick her up and spin around in circles. "Dada?" She says once I put her in the highchair, in my house. Things at Sophia and Hayes' weren't.... Doing too good so I picked Leah up last night, and she'd stayed with me. I've spoiled my neice, a lot. I've got Ber a room here, what used to be a guest room, is now a baby room, filled with toys, a crib, anything else you can think of. But anyway, I put some chopped up pancakes and sausage into her tray along with some orange juice in her sippy cup.

•Sophia's P.O.V•

Honesty, everything looked perfect. Hell I wish my 1st birthday party was as cool as this one. We were having a pool party inside. I know what your thinking. Inside? We've got an indoor pool, so we decided to do a big birthday party. As I look around everything seems to be set. Princess balloons, a Frozen table cloth, presents filled the present table, and the cake sat in the center of the table, along with the plastic plates, bowls, forks and spoons. I'd tooken Leah out a couple days ago to pick out a cake she liked and she licked one with Olaf, from Frozen on it, with that moose, or whatever it is. I smile and set all the floaaties out, and look around the party. Okay, so Hayes and I got into a little argument last night, it was just me siooy asking him a question. Which was, "Would you want to have another baby?" And he answered back, "No, I don't want another baby. One's enough, doncha think?" So yeah, I was pretty upset about his answer. Reasons were, because I'm pregnant. I mean, wouldn't you be upset too? "Soph!" I hear a voice call out. "Carter!" I exclaim, hugging him along with the rest of the guy's. "Where's the birthday girl?" Nash asks, sitting at one of the chairs. "Oh, she's at Cameron's, I have to call him when everyone gets here." He nods as I put the rest of the canned sodas in the ice box. "Where's Hayes?" Carter asks. "He's upstairs in the room, I think he's wrapping the last of her presents."
~
The day ended and oh my gosh it was amazing! Best day ever!(if you did the spongebob song, your my bff!)

But right now Hayes and I were lying in bed in the dark, facing away from each other. We acted all happy today, I mean I wanted my baby's day to be perfect. But anyway, I close my eyes, placing my hand on my flat stomach, rubbing it as I sigh. Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my waist and he rests his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry." He whispers, missing my neck. "Its oksy." I whisper, closing my eyes. "Why'd you ask me that though?" He questions. "Well erm.. I. Well.." I stutter and sigh softly. "You can tell me baby." He says softly. "Well, erm.. I'm pregnant." I say. "That's wonderful news baby, I'm sorry I said that earlier, I didn't mean to upset you. I'd live another baby with you." He says, turning me to face him. "Let's just hope its a boy this time, j don't wanna have to be chasing the boys away from three girls." He grins. "Three?" I ask, confused. "Well, yeah. Leah, you and of we have another girl." I blush and kiss his lips. "I love you." I say, lying my head on his chest. "I love you lots more babygirl. Now let's get some rest, so we can have an amazing day tomorrow." He whispers, kissing my forehead before we both fall into a deep sleep.

There's a picture of Leah above!(: