Happy

•Hayes•

As I stretch out my arms I walk downstairs only in my boxers and slide in a T-shirt. Walking into the kitchen I see Cameron, Molly, Angie, Nash and of course my two beautiful girls. "Good morning." Nash yells throwing his hands in the air, "Such a lovely morning today!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes playfully as I walk over to Sophia and kiss her lips along with Leah's head. "Awe, how sweet." Angie cooed in a baby voice. Leah's carseat was sitting on the counter with her in it as Soph was making breakfast as she was smiling. She looked extremely beautiful. "Nuh uh!" Angie shouted. "What?" I asked, confused as I stuffed a piece of bacon in my mouth, after she'd finished making breakfast for everyone. "You two totally did the dirty last night!" Nash smirked and I nearly choked on my orange juice. Looking over to my right I see Soph blushing as she eats her breakfast. "Shut up. How'd you know?" I mumble. Nash smirks, "Look at er'! She's practically glowling!" He says as they all laugh as Soph blushes like mad. "Alright alright, shut up, your just jealous you didn't get none of this." Soph gestures to her body and I chuckle, taking a bite of a piece of bacon. "That they are." I wink gripping her bum gently as she blushes. "Oh boy. I feel sorry for you Leah. Wanna come live with uncle Cam? Yeah, you do?" Cameron cooes, kissing Leah's pinkie. I smile and continued to eat my breakfast.
~

Sorry it's sooo short!