Boyfriend?- Chapter Three

(Its been two weeks already!)

I set my alarm for 10am this morning because I'm going to Cameron's today. My phone buzzed, so I got up and checked my phone before grabbing my clothes. The message was from Hayes, on Twitter.
Hayes and I have been talking a lot lately and I really like him, and I think he likes me too but I don't know really.

H: Good morning beautiful :)

S: Morning to you too handsome (:

H: I need to ask you something really really really important.

S: Well, what is it?

I started to get ready by changing into some jeans and a lime green shirt. I was getting ready to put on some makeup but my phone buzzed.

H: I know we've only known each other three weeks but I really really really really reaaallllyyyy like you. And I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend? -.-

I swallowed hard. Is he serious? Oh my gosh!!

S: Of course, I'd love to be you're girlfriend. (:

H: Awesome! I was so nervous!

S: Awh, don't be nervous I said yes! Lol

H: And I'm glad! So what are you doing today?

S: Getting ready to go to my brothers, what about you, anything exciting?

H: Ah cool, and nothing really, going with my brother to our friends house today, bored mostly. I'll be thinking about you the whole time though!

S: Awe, your sweet (:

H: So I've been told. Can I have your number so I can text you on there instead of Twitter?

S: Of course my number is (inserts number)

H: Thanks babe :)

I then put on some eyeliner, not too dark and then some mascara, along with a light coat of eye shadow, and a little blush.

S: Sorry, was putting makeup on. So, wacha gonna do today?

H: You don't need makeup babe, you're face is beautiful. And I'm not quiet sure we're suppose to meet someone's sister or something like that.

Just then I hear a knock at my door. "Come in," I called. "Are you ready my dear little sister?" I turned around to see none other than Cameron. "Cam!" I shouted and hugged him. "Well hello little sister." He chuckled. "You ready?" He asked. "Just gotta get my shoes on." I said and pulled my shoes on and my phone buzzed. "Oohhh who ya textin? Your boyfriend?" He teased reaching for my phone but I slapped his hand away. "Oooh you do!"
"Oh shut it let's go." I rolled my eyes and he made his way downstairs as I grabbed my phone charger, clothes and my phone. I shut and turned my light off and left, but making sure I left my mom a note, bit she already knew we were leaving, and said we could take Harry with us. Once I got into car Nash was with him so I sat in the back as Cameron fastened the car seat in and buckled Harry in.  I leaned my seat back and checked my phone.

Unknown Number: Hi babe, its Hayes

I saved his number in my phone as 'Boyfriend'

S: Hey! Sorry my brother just picked me up.

H: Its all good, so where you at?

S: Almost to my brothers, you?

H: Decided to stay at the house to talk to you and relax while I wait for them to get back.

S: Awh sweet, can I let you go? I'm sorry I just wanna talk to my brother for a bit.

H: Ah, its fine baby, talk to ya later.

I smiled and set my phone in my lap.
"Finally stop texting your boyfriend?" Nash teased. "Shut up." I grumbled just then Nash snatched my phone from my lap and I panicked, Cameron was going to see that I actually had a boyfriend. Oh shit.

•Nash's P.O.V•

"Oooh let's see," I say looking through her messages. "Who's this 'boyfriend' with kissy face?" I smirked clicking on the number. That number seems really familiar to me. Oh shit. That's Hayes' number. Oh shit. "Ah nevermind, here." I handed it back to her. I leaned over and whispered in Cameron's ear, "Cam, she's got a boyfriend, and in her phone the name is boyfriend, and that number is Hayes'!" I whisper shouted, but enough do she couldn't hear. He froze.