Woah.- Chapter Two

This morning I awoken to my phone buzzing like crazy on my side table. I reached over and grabbed it, rubbing my eyes, and unlocking my phone. I had a lot of notifications from Twitter, so I hopped on that page. '@hayeshavemybabies: omg you must feel really lucky now!! Omg I wish Hayes would follow me!!' And another one, '@hayesmyboo: follow me please @SophiaLynn!!' Who the heck is Hayes? He sent me tweet? What and 2 minutes ago? His tweet said, '@HayesGrier: I follwed you, so follow back? Thanks! And btw you're vines are hilarious! xx' xx? What? Okay I gotta see who this Hayes guy is. So I clicked on his profile and looked at his picture. And damn son (lol), he was cute! I followed him back of course and just went on a following spree and not even a minute later Hayes sent me a message. (H= Hayes, S= Sophia.)

H: Thanks for following me! You're really pretty and funny!

S: Well thank you, and your not so bad yourself, can't say much about funny though, haven't really seen you .

H: Ah thanks, and I am funny probably not as funny as you, but hey I got the looks! ;)

S: Winky face? Really dude? (; that's a winky face!

H: Woah, thanks for showing me that! :o

S: I know I'm awesome just don't tell anyone! (:

H: Ah, I think they already know babe ;)

Did he just call me babe? Oh my gosh just kidding, but it feels so weird!

S: Oh whatever hot shot.

H: You think I'm hot? Thanks beautiful ;) lol

"Sophia! Harry! Dinner!"

S: Not beautiful, but I have to go my moms calling me for dinner, I'm so hungry! Talk later maybe?

H: Of course, bye :)

I hopped down the stairs and sat at the dinner table and started to eat my delicious supper.

"Have you talked to Cameron today?" My mom asked, taking a sip of her drink.
"Yeah, we talked earlier." "Oh, that's good, well I think I'm gonna go to bed I gotta work in the morning, you think you could put him to bed for me?" "Sure, goodnight mom." "Love you two, night." She says leaving a kiss onto mine and Harry's forehead's.  "Love you too mom." I say as a tiny gurgle leaves harrys toothless mouth, causing me to laugh and shake my head. I finished my super and went ahead and did the dishes and cleaned up supper for my mom then took Harry out of his bouncy seat, took him upstairs yo my room, and started yo give him a bath as he tried to grab ahold of my hair.  "Nope, no pulling hair bud." I laugh softly.  Finishing his bath I wrap him in a towel, draining his water as I lie him on my bed onto a towel.  I squirt some baby lotion on my hand and start to rub his feet, back, his whole body.  Putting his dipar on I sit on my bed with him lying on his back.  "You smell so good," I cooed kissing his chubby cheeks.  "Alright time for bed," I sigh softly, stroking his soft cheeks.  "Such a handsome baby," I say pulling a baby bassinet from my closet.  "Your gonna sleep with sissy tonight," I laugh softly, putting a fluffy pillow in the bassinet, lying him on top.  Proping his warm bottle up I cover him with his batman blanket.  Kissing his temple, shutting the lights off.  Making sure he was asleep I went to take a shower. I'm so glad I'm the only child, well, thats a little older at home, because I have my own bathroom in my room.
After my shower I dried off and put a bra and panties on. I only wear panties and a shirt to bed, weird I know. I was really tired so I decided to text Hayes and tell him we'd just talk tomorrow.

S: I'm just gonna go to bed, I'm supper tired! Talk tomorrow though or something (:

H: Alright, night beautiful, sweet dreams.