Little Sister. - Chapter Six

•Hayes' P.O.V•

So, here I am, standing in front of the guest bedroom door, getting ready to knock, but too nervous too. I know we had met already, but it's sorta weird Cameron being her brother an all. I'm just happy she agreed to being my girlfriend. I couldn't sleep at all last night, she was the only thing on my mind. Gosh, I can't stop smiling. Instead of knocking I just slowly opened the door, hoping she wasn't getting dressed or anything. There she was, on her back, her hair sprawled out on the white pillow, blankets tangled around one leg. As I approach the bed I smile softly.
Still beautiful as ever.

• Sophia's P.O.V•

Stirring in my sleep and yawn softly, not yet opening my eyes. I can feel someone's presence in front of me. "Its rude to stare." I say in my morning voice, pushing my hair back and opening my eyes slowly.
"Sorry," Hayes says, cheeks turning a dark shade of red. "Your just really beautiful." Now its my turn to blush, "Thanks," I whisper and sit up. "Oh gosh, I probV•
ly look horrible," I cover my face with my hands. "No, you're very beautiful, even if you snore." He chuckles, sitting next to me. "I do not snore!" I gasp and giggle softly. "Mhmm okay babe." He says with a smile on his beautiful face, blue eyes sparkling.
I sigh softly, looking at him, into his eyes. "Anyone home? I've said your name like three times," He chuckles. "Oh, sorry," I blush as he raises his eyebrow. "What's on the agenda today?" He asks in a fake British accent. I laugh and shrug my shoulders, "Whatever you wanna do." He rubs his chin, thinking as I roll my eyes playfully. "Oh! You could meet my sister, she's coming today," He explains as there's a knock at the door. "Come in," I call to whomever it is. "Soph!!" Skylynd exclaims jumping onto the bed and straight on top of me. "Sky! Do I not get a hello?" I laugh as she bounces up and down on the bed and straight onto me. "Hi!" She giggles hugging me. "I'm so confused right now." Mumbles Hayes. "Why you confused bubby?" Asks Sky sitting in my lap, facing Hayes. "You two know each other?" He asks scrunching his nose. So adorable!!
"Yeah, I come to Cam's with Nashy all the time to see Sophia!" Exclaims Sky.
"How come nobody told me that Cameron had sister?" He mumbles to himself. Skylynn jumped up and down on the bed and onto the floor, giggling. "I haven't seen you in like, forever!" She exclaimed, dramatically waving her arms in the air. "Its only been a month," I say and smile at her excitement. "I'll be right back," Hayes mutters, leaving the room.

•Hayes' P.O.V•

How come I didn't know Cameron had a sister anyway? I know he had a little brother but not a sister. And why didn't anyone tell me? I tub my temples with my hand, closing my eyes as I sit down. "What's up bro?" I hear Nash's voice ask, coming to sit down. "How come no one told me about Cam having a sister?" I ask turning my head to the side, looking at him. "Ah, I don't know bro, I guess it didn't pop up," He shrugs, sipping his bottled water. "Don't get do bothered by it bro, you have her now, that's all that matters," He says patting my back. He's right, I mean, she's absolutely beautiful. "You're right, thanks bro," I stand to my feet only to be tackled back onto the couch. Skylynn of course. I laugh lightly, looking at her, "What's up munchkin?" She looks at me and crosses her tiny arms across her chest, full on pout mode. I raise my brow as she huffs, "Are you and Soph dating?" She tilts her head to the side. "Yep, why? What's wrong?" I pat her head. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Oh, babe, we just started going out." I laugh softly, caressing her small cheek and bop her tiny nose. She giggles, "Nothings wrong! I'm happy! I can be your flower girl at your wedding!" She exclaims. "Woah, little forward are we?" I hear the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard. Both Nash and I chuckle. "In the future!" Skylynn says jumping down from my lap. I chuckle shaking my head. Standing up, walking over to Sophia, taking both of her hands in mine, leaning forward, planting a sweet loving kiss upon her soft lips. She blushes, making me smile. I rest my forehead against hers, pecking her lips over and over.

•Sophia's P.O.V•

I blush lightly as our foreheads are pressed against each other's. He pecks my lips repeatedly, smiling as he pulls away. "Ewwie!" Skylynn shouts, jumpingng up and down while pointing at us.