What??.- Chapter Eight

Sophia's P.O.V•

I groaned softly, opening my eyes. My head is lying on Hayes' bare chest, his arm around me as we slept, the sheets covering our bottom half's. I smile a little, remembering last night. Sitting up and taking his arm away I yawn while stretching. Deciding to take a shower I stand groaning, an aching pain in-between my legs. I grab some undergarments, Hayes' shirt and some shorts, and head to the bathroom.

~After the shower~

I dry my hair, putting some deotriont on along with a light shade of black eyeliner and foundation. Walking out I see that Hayes is awake and looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Morning baby," He speaks in his raspy morning voice. "Good morning babe," I sit on the bed and give him a kiss. He smiles, sitting up as he kisses back. I smile as I pull away, patting his knee. "You gotta get showered and dressed before Can, Nash and the girls get here," He groans, "One more kiss then," He pouts. I laugh, kissing he plump lips. He gets up and I turn my face away, seeing he's still bare naked, "Babe, don't be shy!" He chuckles passing me, grabbing some clothes and headed towards the bathroom.
I go downstairs and sit on the couch, lying my head back.
~

I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep until I heard the door open and close along with giggles, "Nash, stop it," Angie laughs. I smile and bring my head up, "Ow, fuck," I rub my neck. "No cussing young lady!" Cameron jokes as him, Nash, Angie and Molly come into my view. I smile at them, "Shut up Cam." I laugh, crossing my leg over my knee. "Where's that boyfriend of yours?" Nash teases winking. "He's upstairs," I say and Angie and Molly sit next to me. "Babe, us girls are going to go upstairs and hang, okay?" Molly says yo Cam. "But baby," He wines and we all laugh. "Oh, you'll live," She smiles kissing his lips, as Angie does the same with Nash. On the way up Hayes is coming down the stairs, hair wet, some basketball shorts and a bright blue T-shirt. "I'm gonna hang with the girls, okay babe?" I say, stepping in front of him as he grabs my hips. "Alright baby, don't have too much fun." He kisses my lips sweetly and jogs down the stairs. "Awwe," The two girls say. I laugh and walk up the stairs, and into my room as they follow. Sitting on my bed we start to talk, "I've missed you guys so much, its been weird around guys all the time," I say as they nod, "Me too, I couldn't believe it when Cam told me you and Hayes were together." Molly gushes. "We could be sister in-laws," Angie laughs. "That'd be so cool. But seriously, I have a question for you two," I lower my voice. They look at me encouraging me to go on. "I know we're the same age and all, but that's only 17.. But have either of you lost your virginity yet?" "I lost mine to Cam at 16," Molly blushes as Angie nods. "I lost mine a couple weeks ago, to Nash, of course," She gushes. "Why? Did you and Hayes... Ya know?" Angie asks leaning forward. "Yeah, last night." I blush. They both smirk as they look at each other. "I don't like that look, stop it." I warn.
~

Mainly for the rest of the day we talked, joked and played around and watched movies, etc. When there were footsteps coming up the steps, my door was opened, revealing Hayes with a red face. "Could you girls give us a minute?" He breathed. The two nodded and hopped down the stairs as he shut the door. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Oh, nothings wrong, except for the fact that your brother knows we had sex!" He shouts, scaring me a bit. "I- he- what?" I whisper. "He knows we had sex and it's all your fucking fault," He growls, frustrated. I swallow the lump in my throat. "I- I'm sorry." I look at him. "Well I don't care if your 'sorry' or not, I didn't want anyone knowing." He growls, once again. He raises his hand and I close my eyes but nothing happens. Opening my eyes he's running his hand through his hair, not even paying attention to what's happening. "You know what, I'm going home tonight, be back whenever. Fuck." He growls and walks out, slamming my door. That's when I break down, sobbing into my hands. I text the girls and let them know I'm going to bed and turn my lights off, curling into bed and crying myself to sleep.