Walks And Talks.- Chapter Eleven

•Sophia's P.O.V•

"This is uhhh awkward.." Hayes laughs.
"I know right? I can't even hear myself think." I say, groaning at the moaning noises coming up stairs which are very LOUD. "You maybe wanna, go somewhere and do something?" Hayes asks. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go get my shoes and phone. Do you need anything from upstairs?" I stand to my feet. "Nah, I'm alright babe." I nod and walk upstairs. "That ass tho!" He calls out and I laugh shaking my head, going to my room, grabbing my phone and pulling my shoes and light jacket on, shutting the light off along with the door before heading back downstairs. "C'mon my sexy lady," Hayes hold out his hand, I giggle and intertwine our fingers and leave the house.
~

As we walk aroud a corner where some shoe store is we just talk about random things. "So, what's with your dad? If you don't mind me asking." Hayes says as we continue to walk. "Well, we still talk, not much though. He says he loves me and stuff but I don't think so. He could be a better father if he wasn't married to the bitch he's with." I shrug as he nods, "Well, I'm here for you." He says squeezing my hand and I smile "I know, I'm thankful for that." He smiles, "I'll be here for you no matter what, baby. I love you." I blush and look at him. "I love you too." I smile. "So, what do you wanna do?" He rubs his thumb against my hand. "I don't know, what do you think sounds fun?" I ask, turning my head to look at him. "Well, its only..." He checks his phone, ".... 7:37, we could catch a movie?" He looks at me, "Sure, I just have to text Cameron and let him know." He nods as I take my green iPhone 6 out, and text Cameron.

S: Hey, me and Hayes are gonna go catch a movie, be back later. Don't have too much fun.

I immediately got a reply.

C: Alright, be safe. And too late for that. :D

I groan."What's wrong?" Hayes asks looking at me. "Cam really needs to keep his thoughts to himself." I laugh. "Ohh," He chuckles. "He said it's fine, so where we going?" He makes a 'hmm' sound. "There's a movie theater around this corner, we could go there." He suggested as I nod, "That sounds good to me."
~

We've settled down in the chairs in the theater, Hayes sat the jumbo cup of soda in the cup holder and sat the popcorn in-between us. "You really didn't need to get that, I could have gotten my own." I say as he shakes his head. "Nope. This is a date. I buy, ever if you reject." He kisses my hand. I blush and cross my leg over my knee, and Hayes places his hand on top of mine.
~

"That movie was so good." I sigh happily as we walk back to the house. "It was. Did you have fun?" Hayes asks, about two steps away from the front door. "Of course." We step inside. "Thank you for taking me, I love you." I turn around and kiss his lips, he smiles placing his hand on my hips pulling me closer, kissing me passionately. Adding some tounge we fight for dominance, "Alright, go to your room, if your gonna do that." I heard Cameron chuckle. Pulling away we both blush deeply. "Way to ruin the moment." Hayes groans.
~

The rest of the night Hayes and I lyed in my bed, cuddling with my head on his chest, me only wearing one of his t-shirts and panties as he wears only his boxers. It was pitch black in my room, the only sound was his heart beat against my ear, as we talk about random things.
"I love you, baby." He spoke in a tired voice. "I love you too, Hayes." I smile sleepily and kiss his chest.