Home

•Sophia•

"Are you sure? I could get her." I say as Hayes grabs the carseat gently from the backseat of his truck and shutting the door afterwards. "Its fine baby, and you need to rest, remember?" I sigh and nod as I grab mine and the babies bags, gifts, loads of stuff we'd gotten at the hospital from friends and family. As we get inside the house he sets the baby down on the floor by the couch, still in her carseat. Taking a seat on the couch I look at her and smile. "I don't see any part of me on her." I smile and shake my head. "She's got your eyes and nose." Hayes points out. "Babe we both have blue eyes." I chuckle. "But I kinda see my nose." I smile and take my shoes off. As I sit back on the couch, crisscrossed I feel my stomach and groan. "You so aren't touching me for a few months." Hayes' eyes go wide at my statement. "What?! Why?!" He exclaims, loudly. "Shhh.. And because it's gonna take me few months to get rid of this babyfat." I say and he furrows his brows. "Babe, you're beautiful no matter what." I blush as Leah's eyes flutter open. "Hello beautiful girl." I cooed, kissing her tiny cheek. "My two beautiful girls, life couldn't get any better." Hayes grins sitting next to me.
~

I'd fed, changed and put Leah to bed by bow, now I'm just sitting in the living room on the couch, watching some comedy show. "Hey baby." I look up to see Hayes. "Hey babe." I say as he smiles. "So.." He grins sitting down next to me. "No." I sigh, already knowing that look. "Awh, come on, please?" He begs, "I haven't had any for 9 months." He adds. "I'm really not in the mood, Hayes. I'm really tired." I sigh and he nods, keeping his head on the TV. "I'm sorry." I sigh softly. "Its okay." He answers shortly. Sighing I get up and go upstairs, checking in Leah before taking a nice warm shower, then heading to bed.
~
-1 in a half month later-
As I wake up my heads lying on Hayes' chest with his arm wrapped around my waist. I smile lightly and kiss his cheek softly as I get out of the bed. Walking into Leah's room I see her lying there, blue eyes wide open, just looking at the ceiling. Smiling I pick her up, change her and go downstairs to start to make breakfast as I sit her in her rocking seat. (don't know what their called!) Hayes makes his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes as he takes out a water bottle from the fridge, and walks back out before kissing Leah's forehead. I sigh and put the eggs in the pan along with the bacon.

As I sit and what the food I've made for myself, and Hayes I look at my plate, moving the food around with the fork. Hayes finishes his food and dumps his plate, placing it in the sink and pulls his shoes on. "I'm going out with Nash, to the mall. I'll be back later." He says, kissing Leah's cheek and walks out. I feel tears start to run down my pale cheeks as I wash the dishes after I've scrapped my plate. What's his problem? Am I not good enough? Does he want someone else? Hell, I should just move out.
I pull my phone out and text Cameron.

S= I need some advice, can Leah and I come over?

C= Of course, I wouldn't miss out on an opportunity yo see my neice and her incredible mother :) Molly's over though. Hope you don't mind.

S= I don't mind. And I'm on my way over.

I slip my phone in my pocket, dressing in some jean shorts and a dark blue T-shirt, and start to do my makeup, lightly. Taking Leah out of her rocking seat (still don't know what its called!) I dress her in the outfit that says, 'If you think I'm cute you should see my aunt' and a pair of tiny black leggings as I pit little pink socks on her feet before buckling her into her carseat and head out for Cam's.
~

"There they are!" Cameron smiles as he takes Leah. I smile and sit down next to Molly on the couch. "Everything alright?" She and and I shake my head, sighing softly. "What's wrong?" Cameron asks sitting down. "I don't think Hayes and I are going to be with one another for any longer." I sigh. "What? Why? What's happened?" Cameron asks quickly. "I don't know really. He hasn't been talking to me, kissing me, hell he doesn't even look at or touch me anymore. It's like I just live with him." I sigh, another batch of tests coming their way. "Oh, c'mere." Cameron frowns pulling me into a hug. "I'll talk with him, alright? You don't need to be stressing about this. He's in deep shit now." I close my eyes and cry into my older brothers shoulder as Molly holds Leah, ribbing my back. "Cammmmm, we're here!- oh shit, sorry." Nash speaks stopping in his tracks, Hayes behind him, watching also. "I'm gonna go back home." I speak pulling away, kissing Cam's cheek along with Molly's as I buckle Leah back up in her carseat and I walk to the door, past Hayes. "What bout me?" Nash asks, pouting. I smile sadly and hug him, kissing his ckeek as he kisses Leah's head. I sigh and walk out of the door and get into the car, in tears, nearly a sobbing fit.

•Cameron•

"Alright, was that weird that those two didn't kiss, or even look at each other? You okay Hayes?" Nash cocks an eyebrow. "Yeah, we're fine." Hayes mumbles. "No the fuck you aren't." I snap. "She's my sister, don't you think she tells me what's been going on?" I ask, pissed off at this point. "So, Hayes. You and I are going to have a little chat." I say standing up and pulling him into the kitchen.
~

"W-wow. I didn't know she felt like that." Hayes says. "Any reason you've been making her feel like that?" I ask, folding my arms. "I- I, no." He mumbles. "Well, if you don't get out of my house in two minutes to go apologize to my sister I'll drag you out myself." I threaten and he nods, going out to his truck, going home I'm hoping.

•Sophia•

I've lyed Leah down for her nap about five minutes ago and now I'm just cleaning. Picking up the last pillow off the bedroom floor, I make the bed. Looking to the right I see a picture of Hayes and I on our fifth date. He had his arm rested across my shoulder, pulling me closer as he whispered silly things in my ear that made my giggle. I wipe the tears from my cheek as k set the picture back down. As I get off the bed I run into something. I look up and see Hayes standing there, tears falling down his cheeks. "Oh, um. Hey." I whisper going to push past him but he grabs my arm, spinning me around and backing me up against the bedroom door."I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He says, touching my cheek and I flinch. "Oh god, I haven't touched you in so long." He bites his lip as tears continuously rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry." I whisper closong my eyes. "What're you sorry for? I'm the one who should be apologizing." He sighs, caressing my cheek. I open my eyes and look at him closley. "I'm sorry for whatever I did for you to ignore me." He sighs and holds my face into his hands, pressing his lips against mine soft but roughly, making me want more. "I'm sorry, I was just frustrated with everything. I'm glad I have you to come home to. You and our beautiful baby girl are my entire world. You two mean everything to me. Let me make it up to you?" I only nod as he leads me to our bed.