Shopping.-

•Sophia's P.O.V

"Hayes, I'm going out with the girls!" I holler from downstairs. "Where you goin'?" He yawns, stretching from his nap. "We're going shopping," I smile lightly. "I can see how its gonna be already." I laugh, kissing his lips. "Alright, have a wonderful day, be safe. Love you!" I smile, "Love you too!" I walk out the door and into the car.

"This is so cute look!" Molly smiles widely showing me an pink baby outfit, that says, 'Daddy's little princess.' That has a tiara on it. With light pink pants and socks, and hat. I smile, "Its so tiny, I have to get it." I put it in the cart. We're at the mall, just shopping for baby clothes and stuff like that. "Do you have a crib yet?" Angie asks, "Ni, not yet, I think Hayes and I are gonna shop for one of those together." She nods and picks through clothes. "I'm totally buying this!" She squeaks and holds it up, revealing a light pink onezee, saying, 'If you think I'm cute you should see my aunt.' I laugh and shake my head, skimming through clothes. "Awe that one cute." I smile looking at the outfit as it says, 'I'm as cute as a button like every single one of you' I laugh, totally One Direction. The words are mixed up, but it's cute. It has a picture of Harry Styles, in his Marcel outfit. I put it in the cart as I look at the other sections. "I love this car seat, don't you?" I hold a black car seat up by its handle, and it has pink flowers all over it with covering on it. "Awe that's totally cute." Angie smiles. "Alright, this baby is gonna be covered on pink if we don't choose any other colors. I think I wanna make her room purple but I don't know." I shrug and put the carseat in the cart.

After many, many, many, bags later the whole backseat if full of bags with mainly clothes and baby blankets. We stopped at Mc Donalds for some food, and we of course got the guy's some, and headed home. As we enter the house the guy's are sitting on the couch, playing games on the PlayStation. We set the three bags of food in front of them and go back outside to get the other bags. I grab out give bags of the clothes and dang, that's heavy. I set them on the ground as Hayes gets up and head outside, starting to help.

Soon enough all the bags are covering the floor in the living room as its just Hayes and I, since everyone had gone home. "Sure got a lot of stuff." He chuckles kissing my lips and lifting my shirt, planting a kiss on my round stomach. "Yeah." I smile, starting to take the clothes out of bags, folding them. "I like that one." He grins, holding the Daddy's Little Princess outfit. "I figured you would, I also got her a One Direction shirt, okay, maybe two." His smile widens. "Oh really?" I nod and hold the Harry Styles one up and the other one I got, that has a picture of Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam, that says, 'This Is What Makes Me Beautiful.' Hayes laughs and shakes his head. "Hey, I was wondering if tomorrow you and I could go shopping for baby stuff, like toys, crib, dipars, stuff like that, we could use a little time together." He says smiling. "I'd love to." I smile kissing his cheek.