Late?- Chapter Fifteen

•Sophia's P.O.V•

It's been a month in a half since that day a Hayes' house and we've hung out everyday after that. I've known about this digi tour he's going on, and he's already gone, we said our goodbyes this morning with lots and lits of kisses and hugs. I'm happy for him, if he's happy, I'm happy. Cameron, Nash, Hayes and all the other guy's are on the tour. (Idk if they all go together but just play along! I love 'em all!) So the house is just me, its pretty quiet without Cam here. The other girlfriends are as just as upset as I am. There's really nothing to do, but I do love just being alone sometimes.
~

Rubbing my head I groan, my stomach has been killing me these past three says, um hungry all the time, but I just puke it right back up. Oh no. Please don't be what I think. I'm almost 18 so Isn't that bad, I'm just terrified. Well better call up Angie and Molly. I dialed Molly's number and put it on a three way. "Guys, will you please come over, I need help." I say quietly. Of course, they say 'sure, right over.'
I love those two girls so much. What's weird is that if me and Hayes ever get married in the future I'll be Angie's sister in-law because of Nash, and Molly will be my sister in-law also because she dating my brother. Which is totally awesome, I don't see them breaking it off anytime soon. "We're here!" The two shout. "What's wrong?" She ask worriedly. "Could you umm, take me to the doctor?"
~

Sitting here, knee bouncing seconglds away of knowing if I'm pregnant.
"Well hello Ms. Dallas, I haven't seen you in a while." My doctor smiles. "What seems to be the problem today?" She asks sitting on her stool. "Well, um, my stomach has been hurting a lot for the past three days and I'm always hungry but I end up throwing it back up. And on top of that, I haven't had my period yet this month." I breathe. "Do you think its possible you could be pregnant?" She asks softly. "Y-yes, its a possibility." I choke back. "Sweety, its okay, I reassure you, your at that age. I'll just run some tests on you, I just need you to pee in this cup," she hands me a small cup.
~
I take a deep breath as she walks back in, big smile on her face. "Well congratulations hun, your pregnant!" She cheers. You see, I've known this doctor since birth, literally, but she's also my aunt, so yeah. Moms definitely gonna know now. "Its fine babe, don't stress about it, Hayes will be happy, I bet you." She smiles and hugs me.
~