Hayes?- Chapter Four

•Sophia's P.O.V•

Ever since Nash took my phone its been quiet. Like, too quiet. "Uhm why are you two being so quiet?" I asked looked forward them. "Tell her?" Cameron asked Nash. "Tell me what?" "Well you know how I went through your phone?" "Yeahh?" "Well I know that number and that guy," "Okay, so?" "Just know that I don't care that you have a boyfriend, but that's Nash's brother." Cameron said. I literally froze. Is that what Hayes was talking about? Oh my!! I'm so nervous now! I think I'm the sister that he's suppose to be meeting! "Oh wow. I'm really nervous now." I stuttered. "Awh, don't be he'll love you 'babe'." Nash mimiked Hayes' texts while smirking. I was do nervous so I texted Hayes.

S: I know I said I was going to go, but would you like, ever want to meet me?

Not even seconds later, I got a reply.

H: Of course I would, if I could get outta this thing today, I'd come see you :)

S: What if I told you we would meet today?

H: I'd be so excited but really nervous, why the questions babe?

S: No reason but is your friends name Cameron? And is that the girl your meeting today?

H: How did you know that?? :o

I blushed lightly and decided I would do something if he didn't believe me.
"Cam?" I asked. "Yeah?" "Will you pull over real quick?" I asked hoping he would. "Yah, sure." He pulled over. "Okay will you two take a selfie with me?" "We pulled over for that?" Nash chuckled. I moved yo the front a little and took a selfie with all three of us and then just me and Nash and another with just me and Cam.
"Alright you can drive now.".
I went to my messages and my finger was held above the send botton. I shakily pressed send and my heart was beating so fast. I instantly got a text back.

H: Wtf?? Are you serious?? I'm so happy but so flipping nervous to meet you!!

S: Me too! Your brother took my phone and looked at my messages so that's how I know! But I'm so nervous!

H: Me too, but I'm gonna give you the biggest flipping hug! Might be awkward at first tho! All

S: Lol can't wait (:

"We're here love bird." Cameron spoke, I could literally feel my heart beat rise.

S: I'm here (: really nervous!

I got out of the car and walked into the house with them as Cameron grabbed Harry.  But as I walked my face was feeling so hot that I bumped into someone and my I was met by the most beautiful blue eyes.... Hayes.