Your What??- Chapter Sixteen

•Hayes' P.O.V•

Me and the guys were joking around and blasting each other with water guns. My phone started to ring, 'Baby' popped up on my screen. I slid in to the right and pressed it to my ear. "Hi baby, what's up?" I answered, "H-Hayes, I-I." She cried shakily. "Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, and stopped shooting with the water guns. All they guys stopped and looked at me. "I'm so scared." She sobbed, "Why are you scared? Your scaring me baby, what's going on?" She swallowed hard. "Hayes I'm p-pregnant." She whimpered. I froze, my breathing getting heavy, I looked to Cameron and swallowed hard. I'd been frozen for about 5 minutes when I head a sob through the phone and the line going dead.

•Sophia's P.O.V•

So here I am, in my room bawling my eyes out. He hadn't answered so I hung up. I guess that means I'm a single mom now. I cried even harder thinking about it. I head my opened laptop on my dresser ding, I shakily walked over to it and saw that Hayes was trying to Skype me. I sat down in the chair and shaklily answered his call. "Baby," He breathed in relief. "A-are you calling to b-break up with me?" I say shakily. "What? No, of course not!" He exclaims as I feel myself become overwhelmed with emotions, covering my mouth and running to the bathroom to throw up my lunch. I come back and sit down in front of the screen. "I'm not breaking up with you, especially if your pregnant. Your carrying my baby for crying out loud, I love you. And I love that little munchkin already." He sighs resting his face in his palms.
~

I've been doing a lot better, my mom knows, She's pretty excited, Cameron, Nash and the other guy's don't know yet. I've changed my mind, I'd love to see a little bright blue eyed baby running around. Its dark out, I'm just lying in bed with the lighs out. I smile and rub my flat stomach.
"Gosh, I love you so much already." I mumble. "And so does daddy." A male voice speaks, startling me. "Hayes!" I say happily and run to him. He laughs and wraps my legs around him as he sits on the edge of my bed. "I missed you so much." I say against his neck. "Missed you too baby." He smiles kissing my lips gently. "Babe?" "Hmm?" I ask. "I've talked to Cameron and your mom, and they said you could move in with me. I mean, if you want, I'm not trying to rush into things, but I'd love having my favorite girls cuddled up to me." He smiles slyly, rubbing my stomach, "How do you know its a girl? I'm not even a month yet babe." I chuckle and kiss his lips once again. "But I'd love to." I smile.
~

Sorry its so short!